No announcement yet.

WTF Snow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plowed/shovled in the morning, then went out and driffted a few parking lots.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

haha Nice snow beadlocks pete! I drove around with snow packed rims for a while when I was home. It made the jeep wobble all over the place. I had no classes today and I did absolutely nothing all day. I love snow.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

oh powder ridge, I don't know if i had more fun snowboarding on you, or wheeling on your backside.
        87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
          haha Nice snow beadlocks pete! I drove around with snow packed rims for a while when I was home. It made the jeep wobble all over the place. I had no classes today and I did absolutely nothing all day. I love snow.
          yea i couldnt go over 40 on the way to mcdonalds after cuz the jep would wobble a lot. once i cleaned em out they were fine tho
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
            airsoft FTW!!
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              something tells me wheeling powder ridge wouldnt be too exciting...

The three dudes that were with me that know nothing about offroading and jeeps and just know mudding is offroading thought it was the coolest thing in the world. They were like WTF how are you not stuck right now?! OMG OMG OMG WE'RE GONNA ROLL!!!

Made me feel cool. Almost like my jeep wasn't a piece.

Comment

Dam i guess i missed the snow .... well ill just ride my harley around bike week some more and sit on the beach all week....

Comment

my new jeep handles awesome in the snow!! I didn't slide ONCE! HUGGGGGE difference from the "fail am" as Will liked to call it

and Guinness had a lot of fun as well
                  Last edited by GrandKatiekee; 03-02-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

so a lazy day that was.

Comment

• I just worked all day. Then went home and watched movies
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• i got 0 inches of snow or even a hint of it. I want spring

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• i hope this is the last storm im so sick of the snow
                          98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

• Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                            I dont get it, a bunch of jeep owners who live in new england, crying about snow in the winter? I'm psyched, i get to test out the KM2's now!
                            how were the tires i was looking at those i might get them are they any good better then the cooper stt ?

Comment

• I posted a bit on Naxja...
                              "Just finished installing my lift and put the KM2's on yesterday, 8" of fresh snow today...talk about good timing, anyways, had em on the road before the plows came, no problem what so ever. After the plows came, i am very impressed how well they bite down through the packed snow. I pulled down my street and into the driveway which was all solid hard packed snow and ice from being already plowed, and when i got out and looked back to my tracks....the hard packy snow was all broken up and i can see pavement. I had the interco trxus mt's before this on my last jeep and even w/ the siping they had, i have to admit its to close to call. on these so far!" P.s...later that night i took it in the woods, loose dirt under the snow, and one hell of a steep hill for backyard wheeling, open diff's....it climbed w/ very little slipping.
                              P.P.S...i dont have any experience w/ the coopers. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Comment

Working...
                              X