No announcement yet.

WTF Snow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow sucks to drive in on the highway especially at night. Hyperspace driving ftl.

Comment

SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
      2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

Originally posted by SillyBoys View Post
        i would rather be in school than have this snow
        you dont mean that....that right there is crazy talk

Comment

there's not a lot outside here so i'm happy...and my first two classes got canceled this morning
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yay for snow my jeeps at work half apart right now and it just took me over 30 minutes to get the honda and my silverado out of the driveway thanks to the 3ft pile of snow piled of in front of my driveway area from plows....
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Bring it on Mother nature,,,,the more snow the better... Going to play in the snow right now...yeeeeehawww
              DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

the snow here stuck to the ground, but on pavement it melted, it was a slushy mesh at 32 degrees, still snowing hard until 10. Then the temperature dropped 4 degrees. Ice skating rinks everywhere, so many crashes.

Comment

Wow...just got back from trudging to class in the snow! Rather ridiculous that we have school and this is the most snow we've seen all year and we had a snow day with less snow than this!
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

No classes for me today, went wheeling/sledding instead. we got about 7-9 inches or so down here.

Last edited by Pedro; 03-02-2009, 01:56 PM.
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

no class but had to go to work....came in late though cuz i had a fever last night and felt pretty shitty, plus where i live sucks in the snow......got a ton of shit for having a jeep and being the person that came in late though
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

good work pete. the only person on this site not complaining about snow.

i went to work, moved cars and plowed. came home and shoveled my driveway. i love snow
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

It's still snowing here.....we got about 10in on the ground...

Now i'm not complaining about it, but i'd rather have warmer weather to get the jurassic yj done, and go doorless again
                          1998 XJ.....Finally.
                          1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

i would like spring too, but i'd rather have cold and snow than no snow and cold
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

alex youre so much cooler than i you non complainer you
                              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                              J10 project do want.
                              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

colds gay

snow comes from cold

we have like 12" here, and i cant work on my jeep. fail
                                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X