guinness/yuengling move out of the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guinness/yuengling move out of the way

In the spirit of all these beer drinking festivities that have taken place on SiS, i felt it was my duty to inform you all there is a new heavyweight champion emerging from the shadows.

Leinenkugel is now my favorite brewery in the entire world. Oh yea by the way, it's an company

If any of you have the opportunity to try the Sunset Wheat, don't pass it up.

you are 18

Comment

not to be a tattle tale but i'm also not the only person who has drank underage on this forum

Comment

you know quite a lot about burrz for a chillen of your ages

Comment

I drink too much for somebody my age and i'm not proud of it by any means, it has gotten me into loads of trouble in the past. I'm 1000 times more responsible about it now though.

Comment

I like lots of beer, but that Leikengugle stuff literally makes me vomit. No way is that stuff better than Yuengling.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

mmmm yuengling is yummyyy

phil & i enjoyed some delicious mudslides tonight
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

FYI ling ling is america
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

FYI American: Best american beer you will ever taste. FYI: its an IPA

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                    FYI ling ling is america
                    FYI: It's actually the oldest brewery in the Amurica.

As far as dogfish head i want to try it real bad but i never can find it in the liquor stores around here. I know they make a 90 minute, 120 minute, etc. Which one do you like?

Comment

its brewed in delaware so its pretty plentyful around here, it is hard to find to far out of delaware though. I prefer the 60 and 90, about a 4 to 5 dollar beer at the bar, the 120 is like nothing else you have ever had and is pretty fing amazing.. its $11 to $14 a beer at the bar but its also 20% alcohol and taste like sex.

avg cost of a case at the beer disturbutor for 120 is $240 let me know if you want some and ill pick it up for you

90 run you about $55 a case

60 $40 a case
                      Last edited by Saharicon; 03-01-2009, 01:01 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

those are super good, but im too broke to drink more then a few
                        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                        1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Probably can't find it because you can't go into package stores. Dogfish head is distributed pretty widely along the east coast. I've seen it dam near everywhere in CT
                          2000 XJ
                          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Obviously bars suck price wise, but those numbers for cases aren't that bad when you run the numbers. Even at $40 a case for 60 your getting a 30 pack for cheaper than budweiser around here for a much better quality beer.

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                            Probably can't find it because you can't go into package stores. Dogfish head is distributed pretty widely along the east coast. I've seen it everywhere in CT
                            Right now i "lost" my id so i can only buy from 2 stores in New Milford because they don't card me anymore. One is a small package store that overcharges, i only buy from them when i'm in a bind. The other is a pretty big liquor store that i have seen them carrying dogfish head but only in those stupid 4pack cases which were expensive.
                            Last edited by Even; 03-01-2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Ah the joys of being 18. Sorry kid I remember those days. We used to go to this polish lady that basically just had some old refrigerators in her living room and a paved front yard leading up to her front door.

She couldn't see 2 feet in front of her eyes. My friends would put one 30 on the counter and two by there feet and walk out.
                              2000 XJ
                              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
                              X