guinness/yuengling move out of the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were a bad child!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

cody did u ever try the pumpkin ale of dogfish? i hear its not good
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
        cody did u ever try the pumpkin ale of dogfish? i hear its not good
        Yea i have had it, I dont really like pumpkin so it was a lost cause to start with They have a lot of good stuff though, i really like the Indian Brown Ale
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

leinenkugels is not bad, the fireside nut brown is really good. i recently have been buying 12 packs of 24oz labatt blue. the cans are 93 cents each and its really good
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I've had shipyard pumpkinhead, pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
              If any of you have the opportunity to try the Sunset Wheat, don't pass it up.
              i dont like it at all, but im really not into this style beer either. Long trail is my brand
              1950 Willys Trail Rig
              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                Yea i have had it, I dont really like pumpkin so it was a lost cause to start with They have a lot of good stuff though, i really like the Indian Brown Ale
                oohh ok i was suposed to go to their brewery on valentines day actually, i still wanna get there. theres a ferry that goes from cape may to lewes
                J10 project do want.

Comment

FYI American: Best american beer you will ever taste. FYI: its an IPA

X Eleventybillion!! But of course Im biased b/c I sell it for a living....
                  - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

for 120 is $240
                    for a case of beer!!!!!! that better be damn good.

90x3=270-(30x3)=180........... better than 3 kegs of budweiser and change
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                      oohh ok i was suposed to go to their brewery on valentines day actually, i still wanna get there. theres a ferry that goes from cape may to lewes
                      Yea ive rode on the ferry before, the brewery is in Milton, its not to far form lewes and they have a resturuant in Rehobeth which is right down the road after you get off the ferry
                      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

to each their own. im a big fan of dogfish head 60 min. as of late, but my taste changes. i get different beer all the time. im surprised no one likes Newcastle, always a good standby.
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

yuengling for the win
                          2014 grand
                          2001 tj

Comment

Def a win if its yuengling!
                            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                              yuengling for the win
                              i love you
                              J10 project do want.

Comment

I'm a huge fan on Yiengling myself although I do love me a good Leinenkugel. If I had to name my top 4 in descending order: Leinenkugel, Magic Hat #9, Yiengling, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
                                06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                                X