iMat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    im not a fan of the silly amount of money it costs for smartphone coverage, and every other phone they have they put their own VZW OS on it. which is terrible.

otherwise, i like it. i get great service on my samsung, i just wish it was a real smartphone.
    My friend pays just as much for her iPhone as I do for my Droid in those smartphone charges, sure it's hella expensive but how else would you have been able to bro it up in UConn??

Comment

Originally posted by 0BLCKTJ6 View Post
      My friend pays just as much for her iPhone as I do for my Droid in those smartphone charges, sure it's hella expensive but how else would you have been able to bro it up in UConn??
      hahaha

well i just talked to my dad, and we might both be getting the eris next week

going to the verizon store in half an hour to check on the plan and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
        that last picture reminds me of iTwister...that would be sick!
        i was thinking the exact same thing

IS THERE A TWISTER APP!?

HA
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

twister app lawl
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              i really want an iphone 4g, but verizon still hasnt confirmed it, and it still isnt confirmed to allow more than one app at once.

so fuck that noise, android is open source = win

Comment

hahaha

well i just talked to my dad, and we might both be getting the eris next week

going to the verizon store in half an hour to check on the plan and shit.
                Just an FWI, my sister has the Eris and it's cool and all but the Motorola is better. The Eris doesn't come with that full nav like mine and it has less memory as well. Still a cool phone but I'd say take a hard look at both before you buy.

Comment

id love an iphone

but the service plan makes me plan not to

omgsofunnay
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Just an FWI, my sister has the Eris and it's cool and all but the Motorola is better. The Eris doesn't come with that full nav like mine and it has less memory as well. Still a cool phone but I'd say take a hard look at both before you buy.
                    oh i def will, and my dad is a bigger hardware junkie than i am. he HATES the phone we have (the rogue) and cant wait to get something that actually does shit.

Comment

the eris is getting android 2.0 very soon, or already has it according to verzion. meaning it gets the full navi.

as long as it gets that, supports 4G, and the touch screen keyboard doesnt suck nuts i think i'll go that route.

Comment

I can't do work @ work because of SiS already. if I had an iphone... I'd def get fired for being on it all day.
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

everyone i know has verizon except for ppl who dont live around here and no matter what plan you have its unlimited minutes to other verizon ppl and unlimited texts so i can have the cheapest plan possible and still use my phone whenever i want for as long as i want. otherwise i'd have an iphone
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

the eris is getting android 2.0 very soon, or already has it according to verzion. meaning it gets the full navi.

as long as it gets that, supports 4G, and the touch screen keyboard doesnt suck nuts i think i'll go that route.
                            I have the Eris.... its ballin.

the shit you can do with it is DOPE.

file managers, free tethering, free apps for everything. has built in HTC flash player, voice google search ect...
                            the onscreen keyboard is good. I just wish the phone had a flash for the camera so i can use it as a flashlight, still takes good low light pics.
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Apple is suing HTC for allegedly stealing technology

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                                i was thinking the exact same thing

IS THERE A TWISTER APP!?

If not there should be. Freaking love Twister
                                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                                X