No announcement yet.

Fucking earthquakes..poppin up like dandelions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why nobody has thought of organized looting yet. Like, have a small commando squad ready to go and when disaster strikes you all parachute in, torch your way into a bank vault, grab the loot, and escape on the dirtbikes/jetskis/snowmobiles that you parachuted in with or get picked up by an accomplice in a helicopter (depending on what the nature of the disaster was).

If you really wanted to get fancy you could get fake private security company uniforms and put a few guys out front so when the cops show up you can tell them that the bank hired you to keep people from looting the place.

Yes, I sit around all day and think up crap like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
      I wonder why nobody has thought of organized looting yet. Like, have a small commando squad ready to go and when disaster strikes you all parachute in, torch your way into a bank vault, grab the loot, and escape on the dirtbikes/jetskis/snowmobiles that you parachuted in with or get picked up by an accomplice in a helicopter (depending on what the nature of the disaster was).

If you really wanted to get fancy you could get fake private security company uniforms and put a few guys out front so when the cops show up you can tell them that the bank hired you to keep people from looting the place.

Yes, I sit around all day and think up crap like this.
      Ocean's 14?
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        Ocean's 14?
        I'd watch it. Some third world dude pretending to be all sohpisticated like Clooney and robs every blind during a natural disaster, sounds great to me.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

better yet, lets go looting and tell everyone we are filming for oceans 14 so we get away with it
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            better yet, lets go looting and tell everyone we are filming for oceans 14 so we get away with it

Where do you want to loot? I wouldn't mind looting a Jeep Dealership.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

do they have those in haiti
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_baja_earthquake
                Another one bites the dust
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

dang ittt

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                    lol the jesus easter comments in that page, to quote phill here, "bring the lolz to my face"
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                    X