X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking earthquakes..poppin up like dandelions

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_chile_earthquake
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Yeah I heard about this this morning. Theres a Tsunami heading toward Hawaii. My sister said all of Waikiki and the shoreline is going to be evacuated. Good thing she lives in the mountains
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! 2012!!!! 2012!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!! ERRBODY PANIC!!!

Comment

scary stuff
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

There was another one last night off Okinawa that was over 7.0

Comment

friends hotels getting evacuated in kauai
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

the world is ending...didnt you hear?
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

and my god damn fall out shelter isnt complete
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  Yeah I heard about this this morning. Theres a Tsunami heading toward Hawaii. My sister said all of Waikiki and the shoreline is going to be evacuated. Good thing she lives in the mountains
                  My dad just called and said that by 4pm our time the tidal wave/tsunami should be hitting hawaii. We stayed on the island of Oahu not far from Hickam Air Force base and Pearl Harbor. We were walking distance from a beach and stayed in almost a military type housing development. My dad told me that the beach we walked to is in danger of being wiped out an could possibly flood up to where the houses we stayed at were. Thats something crazy to just think about.
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

its on fox news, im watching for destruction. I know thats horrible, but i have a crazy fascination with natural disasters.
                    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I feel you cody. I really feel bad saying this. But i REALLY wanna see pictures of this mother fucker approaching the coast. Or even pictures of it where it is now. I would love to see just how big it is in comparison to say a cruiseliner or something

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                        I feel you cody. I really feel bad saying this. But i REALLY wanna see pictures of this mother fucker approaching the coast. Or even pictures of it where it is now. I would love to see just how big it is in comparison to say a cruiseliner or something
                        I was trying to see if NOAA was tracking it, but they have nothing on there website right now
                        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post

Its barely even noticeable when its out in the open ocean, if at all
                          87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

Originally posted by Scottmc01 View Post
                            Its barely even noticeable when its out in the open ocean, if at all
                            I highly doubt that. A wave coming from the middle of the ocean that is expected to take out parts of Hawaii, is DEFINITELY noticeable in open sea

Comment

I was watching CNN, and they said when the wave passed some buoy in the pacific, the water level dropped 27 feet before the wave. so that would be noticeable i assume

Comment

Working...
                              X