No announcement yet.

Job applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

applications are retarted they should piss test you ask for prior experience maybe a reference or two and should ask some questions to see your knowledge about the establishment. I applied at an autozone last year and the lady that interviewed me was shocked because I knew more then her the manager about the automotive industry. I later recieved no phone call and wasnt hired.... however I'm extremely happy I wasn't I landed a better job and didnt even have to apply there
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

i told them that you kill kittens with needles....you'll never work in this town again Hoffstaetter!!!!
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Thats funny, because I applied for your position...

and they called me today...

sorry kai.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
          I can't say that I've filled out an application that has ever asked for anything before high school or more than a name and contact number for the reference.
          This.

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          Thats funny, because I applied for your position...

and they called me today...

sorry kai.
          ....so wait wait wait....you put down kittens with needles now?!?!?! YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
            they're tryin to make sure you're drug free. usually only a piss test is done but i guess they wanna find out what you've done in the past year wth the hair. and strip searching is because people try to bring in other people's piss or use synthetic urine if they know they're not gonna pass (trust me my friend's trying to do it right now)
            Wrong... They took the piss for the drug test, hair and blood for DNA samples incase I die in a war, and made me get naked so they could document any birthmarks / identifying scars so they can identify my remains if I get fucked up. Also did a full physical to make sure I was healthy and worth recruitin'

Comment

Working...
            X