RATTLESNAKE GUTTER IS CLOSED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Really...? It made him so sick he can't wheel?
    Over sensitivity at it's finest or a need to fit in with treadlightly folk?
    You clearly don't see what the issue is. Its not funny. This is why I ended up selling my jeep. There will be NO WHERE to wheel in the near future. Assholes like this are the reason why.

The only hope is the larger clubs are buying land or are approaching land owners to open private land.

Comment

alot of the problem is no one thinks of their actions and how it causes problems for everyone..

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
        You clearly don't see what the issue is. Its not funny. This is why I ended up selling my jeep. There will be NO WHERE to wheel in the near future. Assholes like this are the reason why.

The only hope is the larger clubs are buying land or are approaching land owners to open private land.
        X2!!
        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post

or move out west. probably another 10 years before everything is gone out there.

Comment

yea they have some time to play with

new england is fucked
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

if i get a job local (LI/NYC) i'll prob be parting my jeep unfortunately. ideally i want to move west and work out there.. sell the subie, swap bodies/drivetrains to something newer then stay out there.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                if i get a job local (LI/NYC) i'll prob be parting my jeep unfortunately. ideally i want to move west and work out there.. sell the subie, swap bodies/drivetrains to something newer then stay out there.
                first idea is gay

you can make enough money with a decent job in a couple months to equal your jeep's worth

if you part it out you will get half of what you got into it.

if my ultimate plan would be to move out west and i gotta be a bitch and stay here for a while and dont plan on wheeling i would put my jeep in storage.
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

that sucks...

unfortunately if you are really into wheeling you will need to buy land or move
                  http://www.chucksirois.com/jeep

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    first idea is gay

you can make enough money with a decent job in a couple months to equal your jeep's worth

if you part it out you will get half of what you got into it.

if my ultimate plan would be to move out west and i gotta be a bitch and stay here for a while and dont plan on wheeling i would put my jeep in storage.
                    true.

if anything i could just take it off the road for a while.. but its not like it costs a lot to keep insured. i'll put it in my backyard on blocks, im sure my mom would love that

Comment

yeah I've pretty much decided I'll never part my jeep out. I don't have half the money you guys have tied up in yours, but still I wouldn't see anything close to what I have into it. Might as well keep it. Maybe give it to my sister, she'll crash it and then she can pay me some money for it.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X