No announcement yet.

Is the weather man right this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have around 4 to 6 hard to say its still snowing but not very hard... when i looked this morning they were saying that 15 to 20

Comment

This is chicken shit, I've got like 2 inches here.

I went into work earlier, only to find out every single team workout had cancelled. Told my boss I was sick (which I was) and got the fuck outta there.

Comment

we got 1 inch up here if that. i hate the weather channel and everyone affiliated with it.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

got like 3-4"

it was lame
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

We got somewhere between 10-14 I'd say... Hard to tell. Only 30 miles away in Trumbull my Dad says we only got 5-6. It was snowing @11pm when I passed out. Had pretty much been drinking since 1. Was a GREAT day.
            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i got like 5" at my house, so i drove my trike around through the rich areas of middlebury to piss people off, was a good night
              dirty30

Comment

i think i got maybe 3" and it was just slushy. everything was covered in ice
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

theres more snow in nyc than in new paltz.

Comment

not shit
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X