This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try not to miss us toooooo much...

this afternoon myself, will, phil, and steve are flying out to california for king of the hammers

we will be meeting up with josh (no, not jeepin ) and spending the week out in JV seeing the most epic things we could ever imagine...

please, be on your best behavior for nick, he will be reporting back to will & phil letting them know who has misbehaved

we have internet on some of our phones so we will be updating whenever we can...make sure you check out the HMC facebook page because we have mobile uploads connected to it and will be adding pics throughout the week!

andddd make sure you check out pirate4x4's live coverage of the event (i know will said already in another thread) butttttt...some of his live footage will be on it, as well as HMC footage during breaks and whatnot

peace out!
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Have fun guys! Be safe!
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

this is me caring

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I'm jealous, buy not so much because of all the money you will be spending, so have a good time and be ready to regale us all with epic tales upon your return
          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            this afternoon myself, will, phil, and steve are flying out to california for king of the hammers

oh

we will be meeting up with josh (no, not jeepin ) and spending the week out in JV seeing the most epic things we could ever imagine...

doubt it

please, be on your best behavior for nick, he will be reporting back to will & phil letting them know who has misbehaved

we have internet on some of our phones so we will be updating whenever we can...make sure you check out the HMC facebook page because we have mobile uploads connected to it and will be adding pics throughout the week!

no

andddd make sure you check out pirate4x4's live coverage of the event (i know will said already in another thread) butttttt...some of his live footage will be on it, as well as HMC footage during breaks and whatnot

no

peace out!
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Most epic thing I could ever imagine has nothing to do with desert and motors.... but bewbs that dispense guinness and i can fry bacon on top of them while im drinking

Have fun, dont get bit by a rattle snake
              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Whats the link for the facebook page. when I search it there are like 500 results.
                I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yea goodbye and stuff...
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    this is me caring
                    samesies

Comment

safe flight guysss
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Going to be a slow week on the forum...
                        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

they are just gonna hang out in wills room....just like when phil had that dinner the day of the meet n greet but really he didnt and he came to the meet anyways....but he was neil....yeah its another elaborate lie that phil has cleverly constructed
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

thats is all..... lol
                            93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                            90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                            95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                              they are just gonna hang out in wills room....just like when phil had that dinner the day of the meet n greet but really he didnt and he came to the meet anyways....but he was neil....yeah its another elaborate lie that phil has cleverly constructed
                              so you're saying all the KOH footage is going to be photoshopped? damn there better be some good jumps
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X