Comment

the only volvo i would drive is the S60R

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        the only volvo i would drive is the S60R
        V70R wagon

Comment

I prefer my 2000 S40 1.9l Turbo 30mpg
          Last edited by snowblur17; 02-02-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
            V70R wagon

i guess they made one for the new body style?

Comment

I had a friend that had an S60, I would rock one anyday of the week.

I'm not into the wagons though.

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
                I had a friend that had an S60, I would rock one anyday of the week.

I'm not into the wagons though.
                i honestly liked those alot, 300hp, awd, luxury...

too bad they're gone

Comment

I used to have an 1988 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon. It was 5 speed, I did an HKS blow-off valve, boost controller, lightened flywheel etc, 17's, Intraxx springs, Tokiko struts etc. It would beat 5.0 Mustangs and whatnot but would go through transmissions like crazy. I loved that car and still would love to own another one!
                  88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

i want a c30 if i could, a simple small car.

Comment

My buddy had one of these. They're pretty sweet. Then he went to an 850r
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

the 850R is a cult car and the Wagons more so...miss that one. I could hit 125+ over Robert Moses Bridge and it felt like 60mph w/moon roof open. Ergonomics and even stock sound system was niiiiice...it would turn up the volume with speed...suede n leather seats mmmmmmmm lol

I'm forgetting the $1-2K inspections with sensors n turbos and the infamous ABS light!

My Ford van does that but at a Helen Keller level! Its sooo outta hand and obviously ya know '96 850R was pure Swedish not yet owned by "Blue Oval"
                        '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                        '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                        '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                        '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Working...
                        X