Driving on the roads you know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowser's Castle.

I do that track blindfolded, drunk, and way too fast.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
      Bowser's Castle.

I do that track blindfolded, drunk, and way too fast.
      depends which one. bowsers castle 3 on snes i always hit the wall at the bottleneck section
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I like the DK stadium one where you can jump the walls and finish each level in 8 seconds

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            well... i've known the roads in this town like the back of my hand since before being able to drive aaaaaand i have a turbo vehicle.

you figure it out
            soo like a

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
              soo like a
              it's my broism showing, always gotta act gangsta
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                I like the DK stadium one where you can jump the walls and finish each level in 8 seconds
                i love that track. people yell at you when you cheat and they can't make it though
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

for anybody that knows my road

the first time they are on it they go "HOLYFUCK YOUR ROAD IS LIKE A BLUE TRAIL AT RC"

as long as its nighttime(i can see the headlights from oncoming cars) i regularly do 40-45 down it. daytime ya gotta drive about 20 unless you want to hit someone headon on a corner
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    for anybody that knows my road

the first time they are on it they go "HOLYFUCK YOUR ROAD IS LIKE A BLUE TRAIL AT RC"

as long as its nighttime(i can see the headlights from oncoming cars) i regularly do 40-45 down it. daytime ya gotta drive about 20 unless you want to hit someone headon on a corner
                    bahahahaha I was thinkin this when i left a few weeks ago. I thought to myself, how fast can sam really go on this road to piss his neighbors off that much? half the road is blind hills and only a little wider than a single lane road

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

sams road is terrible
                      /thread

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                        considering i have a state trooper living on my road, it doesn't happen to often
                        Do you live on a state road? You think hes going to come out in his slippers and give you a speeding ticket?

Yes i drive too fast on my road. Everyone does. It connects two main highways so everyone from MA working in CT goes down it. Goes just as fast. No one really cares.
                        2000 XJ
                        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I drive pretty quick. I also do a lot of "straightening out corners" as my boss used to call it. It's when you cross the yellow line so it isn't as tight. I dunno how to explain, but I do it alot. It tends to worry some passengers.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

I definitely drive around my area quick. I know where all the cop spots are and know the roads all too well. I scare the shit out of people in my Jeep considering everyone thinks that Jeeps were made to roll over and I drive it like a rally car

Comment

i floor it everywhere i go....about 35mph...
                              99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I never do the speed limit, I don't pay parking tickets and I give everyone and anyone the finger, and occasionally throw whatever empty bottles or garbage i can get my hands on at idiot drivers that piss me off. Oh and I like to Moon people too! Welcome to New York fawkers!!!!!!!
                                HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X