Driving on the roads you know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving on the roads you know.

Does any people on the roads you drive normally say that you haul ass on those roads?

On the back-country roads on my way to work, I find myself driving much faster than the speed limit. However, it does not feel like any thing. I remember the first time I drove on this particular road I was two hands on the wheel and less than the speed limit while now I find myself on hand casually on the wheel and in bumps I think I might actually get some air under the tires.

When my aunt from Texas came to visit I drove her down this road and she bout shit her pants on a sharp turn and slugged my arm and told me "Josh slow your ass down!!!"
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

yes.

Comment

My jeep drives really smooth going 50 so i usually go that fast everywhere.

Comment

Yeah i average like 55ish on my road thats a small residential back road and around town and stuff but if im somewhere i don't really know i do no more than 10 over

Comment

allllll the time...the roads by my house on LI are windy and thin but i know them so well that i usually go a little faster
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

definitely, esp on the road i take to work. all these weird curves and turns but when i look at my speedometer im going way too fast. when you drive it so much it's like you could do it with your eyes closed no matter what the road is like.

Comment

the roads by my house and work are somewat sharp but like me i know these roads like the back of my hand, i cruise on the road a lil above the speed limit but sometimes i get a lil too fast and need to watch out for the local cops. it is pretty easy to get going pretty quick and not even know it.
              1998 2Dr Cherokee. 4.0 HO with an AX-15 5spd and NP231. Dana 30HP front and ford 8.8 rear.
              .,=====o00o ______________
              //___l__,\____\,___ ____
              l_---\____l----[]lllllll[] _
              _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_)

Comment

No i drive like a little old lady
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                  No i drive like a little old lady
                  Brb. trying to imagine this.

Nope... cant see it.
                  2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                  • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                  • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                  • 5.13's
                  • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                  • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

considering i have a state trooper living on my road, it doesn't happen to often
                    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Ive slowed down a lot lately, so meh, if I need to go fast I will but normally 40-50 on 25mph roads.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I actually really dont drive that fast maybe 10 over
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                          I actually really dont drive that fast maybe 10 over
                          In the Cherokee maybe. You drive like a crackhead in everything else Mr. Reservoir.
                          You're a ___________

Comment

ive gotten like 5 speeding tickets in the past 6 months, so yes, of course.

Comment

well... i've known the roads in this town like the back of my hand since before being able to drive aaaaaand i have a turbo vehicle.

you figure it out
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X