On the flipside of the ugg boots thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    basically if you are more manly than most of the guys you know theres a problem

same thing goes that if a guy is more girly than me theres a problem. a guy at work gave me a hard time about wearing 2 different manufacturers one day.

so this totally goes around the other way too...theres tons of guys out there "metro" or even just ones that like to always have nice things and such (holy shit i think i just described my ex) and if they end up seeming more of a girl than i do...then its a goodbye.

my ex told me my purse was ugly and i needed a designer one. and hes a marine. wtfawk??????

you clearly dated a homo then.

that and there is no such thing as a metro sexual........ if you are that flamboyantly feminine, you're a flaming homo that hasn't yet figured out he loves dicks.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

basically the other thing is, if someone has to announce to the world who they think they are...theyre most likely not. lol
      x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you need to update your facebook status constantly to tell the world what you are doing, who you are hanging out with, how much you drank last night, how awesome it was, etc...you are trying too hard to be someone you're not
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

basically the other thing is, if someone has to announce to the world who they think they are...theyre most likely not. lol
        i knew we were friends for a reason

that is the #1 thing.

He/she who talks the most, typically walks the least.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

what you are doing, how awesome it was
          i do those things

if i am doing something awesome

i will tell people

if something was awesome

i will tell people
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
            you clearly dated a homo then.
            lawl.

and i dunno if the facebook thing like totally applies in some ways...it depends on what it is i guess. i always have that i had fun with friends or that i get to see them etc kinda things and thats truth haha i love my friends more than anything. but i have a few people on my facebook that i see come up and its like omg hide this user please.
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

well its different when the status is like OMG I GOT SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT I DRANK SO MUCH SO MUCH WHEELING WOOOOOOOO
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

if you need to update your facebook status constantly to tell the world what you are doing, who you are hanging out with, how much you drank last night, how awesome it was, etc...you are trying too hard to be someone you're not
                aka. chris dickerman, that kid has a new status every 5.7 minutes.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    i do those things

if i am doing something awesome

i will tell people

if something was awesome

i will tell people
                    awesomeness warrants letting people know about it.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Sam McIntyre DOIN SUM SIK WHEELING

Sam McIntyre ct shenans tonight, wheeling tomorrow, probably some form of shenanigans tomorrow night

Sam McIntyre that was an epic adventure last night cliffnotes: moose, newport, ridiculus, mansion, tik tok, move bitch, jeep, 40 steps

Sam McIntyre definately hit the biggest jump to date in the jeep today

Sam McIntyre TOOO RAHHHHH LOOO RAHHH TOOOO RAHH LOOO RAHYEAAAAA!! i'm not sure whats going on tonight, but i have a sense for adventure

Sam McIntyre party. be sure to bring a towel!

Sam McIntyre MAKIN PANCAKES!

Sam McIntyre i woke up this morning, with a bad hangover, and my penis was missing again, this happens all the time, its detatchable

Sam McIntyre slept 3 times today, totalling like 15 hours, and still hasnt recovered 100% fml

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        Why do guys find girls who act like guys to be attractive?
                        I don't find butches/dykes attractive.

However, I love women with a genuine interest in cars/trucks/jeeps. I find it supah attractive when they change thier own oil and do small maintenance on their car too. I like the wiminz who get dirty... but clean up really nice.
                        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                        • 5.13's
                        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Sam McIntyre ct shenans tonight, wheeling tomorrow, probably some form of shenanigans tomorrow night

Sam McIntyre that was an epic adventure last night cliffnotes: moose, newport, ridiculus, mansion, tik tok, move bitch, jeep, 40 steps

Sam McIntyre TOOO RAHHHHH LOOO RAHHH TOOOO RAHH LOOO RAHYEAAAAA!! i'm not sure whats going on tonight, but i have a sense for adventure

Sam McIntyre i woke up this morning, with a bad hangover, and my penis was missing again, this happens all the time, its detatchable

Sam McIntyre slept 3 times today, totalling like 15 hours, and still hasnt recovered 100% fml
                          Will Gentile Gibbs.
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

any issues with those?

the last 2 werent awesome though

i hate losing my penis

Comment

sam you are such an attention whore
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

sam you are such an attention whore
                                i like to engage in friendly internet conversation.

the more status's i put up with awesome things in em the more internets convos

oh and i only built my jeep for da ladeez

Comment

Working...
                                X