On the flipside of the ugg boots thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the flipside of the ugg boots thread

Why do guys find girls who act like guys to be attractive?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

How do you mean act? Like if a chick drive a lifted truck and loves goin through mud and shit. I think that's sexy as hell. Like that?

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
      How do you mean act? Like if a chick drive a lifted truck and loves goin through mud and shit. I think that's sexy as hell. Like that?
      well not that in particular, but we'll use that example...grime on the hands, mud bogging wrenching wheeling blah blah, the list goes on

Note: this has nothing to do with girls who just like to wheel (i think that would make me a hypocrite ), but ones that are really a little too far into doing guy things, lol
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        Why do guys find girls who act like guys to be attractive?
        O BOY.... I WANT TO SLAP SOME WOMENZ IN THE FACE....
        i dont want my women to be a butch girl thinkin they are redneck just so dudes like em...
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
          O BOY.... I WANT TO SLAP SOME WOMENZ IN THE FACE....
          i dont want my women to be a butch girl thinkin they are redneck just so dudes like em...
          This is what I am talking about
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

IMO its one thing for a girl to be into wheeling, trucks, etc...but sometimes girls have to make it known that they are into it in order to feel like 'one of the guys'

im into wheeling and the entire scene, but i dont go around wearing muddy dirty wrenching clothes on a daily basis telling everyone how much i love it
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I dated a girl that was a mechanic at Mercedes, bartender at night, had a 08 gsxr 600, dirtbikes, and loved wheelin and she was smokin hot. Oh, and she went to school for mechanics... Wait why'd I leave her? haha

Comment

I dated a girl that was a mechanic at Mercedes, bartender at night, had a 08 gsxr 600, dirtbikes, and loved wheelin and she was smokin hot. Oh, and she went to school for mechanics... Wait why'd I leave her? haha
                remind me to hit you next time i see you.

Comment

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

one of the girls that i used to work with was a honda tech and rode her ninja to work everyday.... and she was still pretty damn good looking. Idk i think its sweet when a girl talks to you about cars and stuff.
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Turn offs
                      "your drinkin beer???? that shits week..."(while holding a bottle of jack thinking they are manly)

i have alot of things brewing in my head right now.... lemme think of em
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Turn offs
                        "your drinkin beer???? that shits week..."(while holding a bottle of jack thinking they are manly)

i think myself and this guy are on the same page with this mindset

i cant explain what i am talking about effectively for some reason....i guess another way to put it is:

girls that talk it but dont walk it, or talk it and try to walk it, just for that type of attention from guys?

i get that girls who wrench and stuff are "hot" to some, but i just think the mindset where girls try super hard to essentially be a dude is not a plus for me,
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

girls just try too hard and feel like they need to do all this crazy stuff to impress guys...whatever happened to girls just being themselves?
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Turn offs

if i walk around with a beer and a bottle of jack... does that turn you on?
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              if i walk around with a beer and a bottle of jack... does that turn you on?
                              who wouldnt that turn on?
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X