Just sold my Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sold my Jeep

And I must say, as much as I hated that thing, I already miss it.

It's been an hour and I already want to find another. This is an addiction I swear.
    -Matt
    Facebook

hwhy'd you sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      hwhy'd you sell it?
      see his avatar for answer...
      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Haha why does everyone insist that caused problems with my Jeep?

I sold it because it sits in the driveway half of the year and my dad wanted it gone. And after I decided to sell one mechanic came to look at it and found a coolant leak, and I later noticed my exhaust being fairly wet. That's not something I was looking forward to dealing with, so I sold it.
        -Matt
        Facebook

Comment

get another one. you know you want to. hard to beat for all around practicality.
          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

I feel you. The new owner of my tundra is taking delivery of my truck on thursday. But on the other hand I am going to looking forward to looking at a wrx later today.
            Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
            2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
            2009 Pontiac G8 GT
            2004 Z1000
            1999 TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
              get another one. you know you want to. hard to beat for all around practicality.
              I have plans to but not for a few months. It'll save me and my family some trouble not having a Jeep sitting, plus the insurance will go down. This next one will probably be an older, cheaper body style. This way I don't feel so bad about trail rash.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
                I feel you. The new owner of my tundra is taking delivery of my truck on thursday. But on the other hand I am going to looking forward to looking at a wrx later today.
                And on the flip side, I don't feel you.

Why sell it, should have just taken it off the insurance and unregistered it for a while, set a cooldown period where you can slowly work on it and getting running. You didn't have to dump millions of dollars into it, but slowly make it a project. Too bad your dad got pissed though, but my father owns more jeeps then me, so he knows the pain. We keep them running because what else would we do, get some ricer rocket and speed around like the Red Flash? No thanks, not for us.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  get some ricer rocket and speed around like the Red Flash? No thanks, not for us.
                  How do you know my secret Identity?
                  Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                  2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                  2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                  2004 Z1000
                  1999 TJ

Comment

sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                    X