Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel an attachment to your vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel an attachment to your vehicles?

I know a lot of you dont, but I know on the other hand a lot of you do..

Personally I would never sell my green jeep (heavymetal) ever. its been with me since the start in 04, and has been through a lot. it isnt something i could just replace and feel the same way about...it will just change with how i need it over time

this thought came to me as i toyed with the idea of parting DM out to fund other things...and even that project i have some restraints about parting with..
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

yes. and whatever, i drive a chevy lumina. i'm protective of her.

i fear for the day i own a jeep because it will become my baby and i will become veryyyy attached haha.

and i'm attached to HM as well when heavy was on stands for that time period i felt so bad every time i saw her
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i hate that fucking piece of shit cherokee.

but i love it and i can never sell it, and if the day comes where i need to do a body swap, i honestly will cry.

Comment

Yes to a point. My old grey was my first jeep and i was kinda sad when i stripped her down and she got taken away. But now i have another jeep and i dont care as much. If i ruin the body ill just swap over parts. If it gets stolen tho i would be pissed cuz im out a lot of cash.

Comment

money talks 1200 for my xj right now 17000 for the f350
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Felt more attached to my first XJ... my current XJ has a lot of body damage.
            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
              17000 for the f350
              i didnt know we could start selling other peoples rigs!

$1,000,000,000 for wills subie!
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                i didnt know we could start selling other peoples rigs!

$1,000,000,000 for wills subie!
                other peoples rigs? my names on both titles
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                  other peoples rigs? my names on both titles
                  i was under the impression it was your grandfathers...i am wrong?
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                    i was under the impression it was your grandfathers...i am wrong?
                    actually yes and no it is under the company name which i am partners of so technically it is both of ours, and atm i make the payments on it
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

I must say... i def. have a relationship with my jeep... we go through good and bad times together... its really weird to explain...
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Jeeps under my girls name, she said I can never sell it... As a matter of fact, so is my harley...

Seriously though, probably would never sell the jeep, if I blow the engine i'm buying a POS dd civic or something and doing a hemi swap.

Fatboy? Engine mods are in the making. 95 big bore to start. But I can see selling it as it's a toy. I want to buy a house this year. If need to i'd probably sell it. But try not to.

Comment

i cried a little when this pic was taken

it kinda had a history with me

the white one isnt as big of a deal, im only pissed i cant get my unibody stiffeners off it
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i love both of my vehicles with a passion and i said i would never ever sell them. though as much as it pains me the jeep may be on the chopping block soon
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

im very attached and miserable, my xj has been out OOC for over a week now and it only looks like its going to take even longer to get it done... plus its my dd which sucks even more a simple gear install has been a week from hell
                              2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                              1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
                              X