Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your job/what are you going to school for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been contemplating posting to this thread for fear of embarrassment and because it's already a touchy topic that has been taking it's toll on me mentally and financially. That said, I believe in truth and honesty so this is my situation. I'm an out of work Union Equipment Operator. Because I have no job my girlfriend who made me all kinds of promises and said that she loved me and that I loved and intended on asking to marry this October broke up with me, packed up her stuff, moved out and left me stuck to pay the lease on our apartment on my own. I'm Unemployed and I'm finishing my degree in Liberal Arts at the local Community College. This girl has made me feel like a total low life piece of shit. Funny thing is a few years back she lost her job and I stuck by her side, kept a positive outlook on things, paid her medical insurance. Talk about a slap to the face!!!!!!!!
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
      I been contemplating posting to this thread for fear of embarrassment and because it's already a touchy topic that has been taking it's toll on me mentally and financially. That said, I believe in truth and honesty so this is my situation. I'm an out of work Union Equipment Operator. Because I have no job my girlfriend who made me all kinds of promises and said that she loved me and that I loved and intended on asking to marry this October broke up with me, packed up her stuff, moved out and left me stuck to pay the lease on our apartment on my own. I'm Unemployed and I'm finishing my degree in Liberal Arts at the local Community College. This girl has made me feel like a total low life piece of shit. Funny thing is a few years back she lost her job and I stuck by her side, kept a positive outlook on things, paid her medical insurance. Talk about a slap to the face!!!!!!!!
      ever heard the acronym AWIB?

that sucks man.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
        Talk about a slap to the face!!!!!!!!
        You have been given a great gift!

Imagine 5 years down the road after the marriage when she walks with half!

You are better off man.

Take this as a lesson, you have no idea who you should marry -you are not ready. Don't do it EVER!

Equipment operator is a good job -a real good job. If you were married you would live a decent life -but single you are going to live like a PIMP!
        http://www.chucksirois.com/jeep

Comment

• it makes me LOL how guys think there are no good women out there
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            it makes me LOL how guys think there are no good women out there
            makes me LOL how many girls think there and no good men out there

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              makes me LOL how many girls think there and no good men out there
              i found mah good man
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i found mah good man
                well i found mah good girl it is the jeeps that bind us

Comment

• You guys iz both gay....
                  dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                    You guys iz both gay....
                    bahahahahaha i was waiting for the comments

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                      bahahahahaha i was waiting for the comets
                      ahh, but no one can predict the movements of astral bodies
                      dirty30

Comment

females are crazy except for maybe 3 or 4.
                        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Then start fuckin finding me some, because all the women I've ever met aside from a few have been total fucking loonie moon bats.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by chucks_net View Post
                            You have been given a great gift!

Imagine 5 years down the road after the marriage when she walks with half!

You are better off man.
                            X2, karma is a bitch dude. Trust me, you are way better off this way. I was with a girl for 2 years once and when I decided to join the Marine Corp she told me I was a nobody and would never go anywhere in life.(I guess you gotta go to college for that?!?) funny thing is I make a lot more money than anybody I personally know that went to college. Oh yea, and she made all those promises too. Said she loved me, would never leave me blah blah blah.

Yea there are good girls out there, they are hard to find. Most women lie, cheat(and then arent big enough people to just be straight forward with the persons life they destoryed). Once you do though you will know it. Dont F that one up, in the mean time live up the single life.
                            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              i wouldnt know nothin bout the wimminz cept that they are ho's fo sho. im pretty sure the females sign a ho contract rather than the normal enlistment contract
                              I know what you mean, enlisted military chicks def signed hoe contracts. Ive seen more trains ran in military barracks then any other time in my life. Dirty lil hoe bags.
                              You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• disregard females, collect currency.
                                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                                1999 sierra
                                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                                -Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X