Bought a WJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a WJ

To replace my XJ which was totaled. I found this one locally that had a V8, 242 transfer case, and I'm pretty sure its got a D44a rear end. I haven't got under it to look. Compared to my XJ this thing is a rocket. I plan on lifting it and going with an iceland offroad bumper once a certain someone is done with school a million fucking miles away.

My favorite part

Last edited by Adam; 01-10-2010, 02:12 PM.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

looks good. seems like everyone is going from an xj to a wj
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      looks good. seems like everyone is going from an xj to a wj
      I would have driven my XJ for another 100,000 miles had it not been for black ice and a telephone pole.
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

pete would have too had andrew not rolled it
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

nice. id love a wj

Comment

Sweet, i love WJs too. If its a V8 which it is its got a D44a rear end. I love the lifted WJs too especially the ones on here.
            Last edited by Kyle; 01-10-2010, 05:39 PM.
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Yeah that guy from NY has an awesome WJ. Nice fab work on his bumper too.
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

awesome dude. You'll love it. yes it does have a D44a also. I just put an exhaust on mine tonight and it sounds awesome. The V8 is incredible. oh and I think yours is the same color as mine, or close.
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

oooohhh...congrats!
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      awesome dude. You'll love it. yes it does have a D44a also. I just put an exhaust on mine tonight and it sounds awesome. The V8 is incredible. oh and I think yours is the same color as mine, or close.
                      Did you do the 3" Kolak exhaust?
                      2000 XJ
                      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                        Did you do the 3" Kolak exhaust?
                        I just got the Magnaflow cat and Flowmaster 70 from him for 175 bucks shipped. I couldnt really afford the whole kit with the exit pipe at the moment, but I'll get it eventually. Apparently his is the best tho. It sounds good tho. not too loud, but deep and mellow.
                        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I'd like to do the whole system eventually with a flowmaster 40 or 50 series.

Do you have an FIPK? I'm hearing most people say they aren't worth the money.
                          2000 XJ
                          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                            I'd like to do the whole system eventually with a flowmaster 40 or 50 series.

Do you have an FIPK? I'm hearing most people say they aren't worth the money.
                            Yea I do. I got it for 205 from amazon. I thought it made a nice difference in throttle response and woke it up a bit. It sounds pretty nice too.
                            P8R

Comment

Another V8 leather int WJ FTW. It is fucking fast. I haven't done any mods to mine. What year is it?
                              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                              http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Working...
                              X