No announcement yet.

ITS FUCKING COLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love snow wheeling, like I love the gas pedal in my jeep.

Plugging my truck in or it won't start, but I have been driving my 1995wrangleryj which is pretty warm if you wear a jacket

If I slip on ice in my driveway again, I might lose my shit.
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      and i do not want cold unless it is accompanied by copious amounts of snow... which it is not.

spring, plz.
      agreed!
      the only thing i like about winter is huge snowstorms. other than that, it can piss off.
      erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

i just got down to daytona fl for college, it should be in the 70's by saturday
        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
          bad rings, if i dont run heavy shit it disappears real quick.

Comment

whenever im cold i just think of the top gear episode where they are driving a toyota helix to the north pole and its consistently -30 degrees and they have to dig them selves out of the snow.

suddenly 10 degrees dont feel so bad
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              the subie does not like the cold. at all. the power locks were going crazy and it was misfiring like a bastard til it was warmed up for a bit. thats what i get for not driving for 4 days. i cant imagine what the jeep will sound like when i fire it up next week... the 15w-40 is probably sitting in the oil pan like elmer's glue.

and i do not want cold unless it is accompanied by copious amounts of snow... which it is not.

spring, plz.

haha that stuff is soooo thick. I run it in my benz deisel and I went to put a quart in and it barely wanted to come out of the bottle. I'd feel too bad to run that shit without a block heater.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

Working...
              X