No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even View Post
    I hear it all the time, but I'll stay loyal. I like having an actual person to call up and make requests, or talk about wtf is going on in the world.

Speaking of that, when the fuck did that station start playing rock again? One of my friends told me that a couple weeks ago, and I was blown away they weren't still on the jungle jams bandwagon.

True, but you still don't see WFAN broadcasting Red Sox games regularly. IMO, CT is more of a NY station than MA. Although, that's just my opinion.
    105.5 broadcasts every redsox game. I get it up here, I'm not sure it would be available south of Hartford though.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      105.5 broadcasts every redsox game. I get it up here, I'm not sure it would be available south of Hartford though.
      Yea I guess I'm a little biased, considering I'm in Southwest CT. Which is pretty damn close to NY and NJ.

80% of people around here are Giants or Jets fans.

Comment

my stations are different
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I love WCCC. I win a ton of shit from them too. Here's a list of some stuff I won from them so the haters can be jealous:

I met Kid Rock at a meet and greet at Mohegan sun and got 2 free tickets to see his concert.
          Orange County Choppers Prize Pack
          ASN Delicatessen $50 gift Certificate
          $75 gift certificate to Speed Demon Cycles in Hartford
          Free Tickets to see Green Day up in Mass.
          I won $106 on free money friday twice
          Tickets to see Nickleback at the meadows
          Yankee Harley Davidson Prize Pack
          Yet another prize pack that contained the saving abel cd amongst other useless crap but yet qualified me for a grand prize to rock on the range
          Probably some other stuff too but I just can't remember, but at this point i've become selective about what I win because you are only eligible every 30 days.

They also have great half off meal deals, for instance i got a $50 hooters gift card for $25, as well as a $50 gift certificate to Rookies for $25.
          06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
            I thought this was going to say they're now a rap station.
            Was going to say RIP.
            But srsly, radio? 2010 brah
            oh

why the fuck is a CT station playing games for a Boston team?
            wait for it.....

Yea I guess I'm a little biased, considering I'm in Southwest CT. Which is pretty damn close to NY and NJ.

80% of people around here are Giants or Jets fans.
            hartford is close to Springfield mass, and 90% of people in my area are pats fans
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I listen to ccc, but my problem with them... They're always saying YEAH INDEPENDENT RADIO WOOOO! Then they play the same shit everyday. I mean yea, I like most of it. But lets change it up.
              Sometimes I listen to 104, but most of the time it's CD's or ipod.

Comment

Use to be my favorite and was all I listened to, then they got rid of sebastion and that kinda pissed me off for awhile. Then I started listening to 104.1 which is a kick ass radio station but don't get it everywhere so I do still listen to 106.9 and def enjoy it but I am strongly against them givin sebastion the axe.

Comment

93.3 wmmr :HEADBANG: yeah maybe if i get a reeeaallllyyyy big antennae i can listen to your station
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I liked 106.9 when Howard Stern was broadcasting on that station and I didn't have to pay to listen to him. Note: I pay to listen to him and he's uncensored now..even better.
                    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Don't get 106.9 or 104.1 in Trumbull or Stamford... too far south & west. I listen to just CDs...
                      99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                      http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i finally gots a fancy thing for my ipod for my new car thanksssss to a certain someone
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

radio? you mean people still listen to music on that thing? FM is dead to me.

Comment

boston 92.9 has like 1 min of commericals per hour and plays good shit

94.1 whjy hd2providence has nada commercials and plays good shit.

95.5 wbru providence is a college run station from the 60's and plays good shit
                            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                              radio? you mean people still listen to music on that thing? FM is dead to me.
                              elite
                              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

huge CCC fan. Even though I can listen to them in the car, I always have em playing on my computer...

All i listen to when im home....

Comment

Working...
                                X