anyone out on cape cod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone out on cape cod?

i am heading up north (relatively speaking from down here in PA) to the cape this weekend to see family. will be up there a day or two before heading to boston. i was curious to know if any of the beaches are open to jeeps and if so, which ones. i'd like to get out to the tip but it's been so long since i've been out there, i don't remember any of the regs.
    that "other" photo guy

alex is on the cape, he will chime in
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      alex is on the cape, he will chime in
      cool!
      that "other" photo guy

Comment

like ice
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

I am. There is Sandy neck where you can go out on the beach but they do not sell day passes so thats useless for you. Check out http://www.nps.gov/caco/planyourvisit/oversand.htm . I never head down the cape so im not much use there.

Comment

thanks for the link. just not worth it since i'll only be "free" for one day. guess i'll be packing the hiking boots
            that "other" photo guy

Comment

cape cod sux .
              99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
              http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

yeah i thought about driving on the beach, i highly doubt its worth all the money. i saw somewheres in a 4wd mag that you can camp and stuff on the beach. but i never found the article again so i'm not sure where/ how much money.

Comment

LI beaches > cape cod beaches

Comment

I go to the cape at least once every summer down by dennisport and yarmouth, but ive never heard of any wheeling on those beaches.

But if you find a beach that can, hopefully its not expensive and crappy.
                    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
                      cape cod sux .
                      x2
                      Ryan
                      2013 Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                        Cape Cod is expensive and crappy.
                        Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                          I go to the cape at least once every summer down by dennisport and yarmouth, but ive never heard of any wheeling on those beaches.

But if you find a beach that can, hopefully its not expensive and crappy.
                          I have a house in South Yarmouth. That town is full of Blue hairs, the only plus is that I walk down my driveway and cross the street to my private dock and beach.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            I have a house in South Yarmouth. That town is full of Blue hairs, the only plus is that I walk down my driveway and cross the street to my private dock and beach.
                            where in south yarmouth? my grand parents place used to be on the bass river right next to Ship Shops and the Yacht Club right there.

my grandma is in a home somewhere in the area. not sure if it is still technically south yarmouth or not. so that's right where i'll be friday/saturday into sunday. then leaving sunday to head to philpston for sunday/monday into tuesday. then heading back here tuesday.
                            that "other" photo guy

Comment

haha I'm right on Bass River. I live on River street a few houses past the windmill. I am quite familiar with Ship Shops and BRYC. Did your your grandparents live on pleasant street or on an offshoot of pleasant street? Its like a 1 minute drive from Ship shops to my house.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X