No announcement yet.

My first post and review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, the cheap dells balls cheap hardware... and im a huge dell fan.

but MBP FTW.

try quicksilver and i use smc fan control a lot to bump of fan speed when i have it on my lap or if im editing. my friend swears by quicksilver, i dont really use it. also, adium for IM... i used it for a while but the file transfer to anything but another adium client (didnt play nice with ppl on ichat or aim) was gay.

Comment

i loveeeee my dell, but it's getting old and when i graduate i'm planning on getting a new one...i want to get a desktop, so i'm really considering getting a mac
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Dana! How the hell does this transmission thing work! its just a lil box and i dont know what to do with it
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

nvm i got it, it kept giving me errors at first for some reason

Comment

do they have a BX/PX over there or did you get it shipped to you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              do they have a BX/PX over there or did you get it shipped to you ?
              there is a px, I had it shipped from best buy though so i got my points.

Comment

oh, and google chrome. its better than safari i've found... which is pretty buggy on snow leopard.

the only thing that pisses me off to no end with mine is that is will not ever, ever, no rhyme or reason why recognize any sony hdv device. i have to go to the mac store soon an figure out why the fuck it doesnt.

Comment

Working...
                X