Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post and review

So I got my MacBookPro today...

I have to say, I dont know why I ever stuck with PCs so long. This is such a better computer and SO MUCH MORE well thought out. I am very pleased. Thanks to Adam I have the Adobe Master Suite too and I got windows running in the background due to some of my work stuff that requires windows.

I encourage anybody that is tired of PC/Windows to get a Mac ASAP!
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

im so getting a mac when i have the money...first tyaz den macccccc
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      So I got my MacBookPro today...

I have to say, I dont know why I ever stuck with PCs so long. This is such a better computer and SO MUCH MORE well thought out. I am very pleased. Thanks to Adam I have the Adobe Master Suite too and I got windows running in the background due to some of my work stuff that requires windows.

I encourage anybody that is tired of PC/Windows to get a Mac ASAP!
      about time man! just wait till you gut used to the way os x is layed out. you will love it more! what are you using to run windows? VMware? virtual box? parallels?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        about time man! just wait till you gut used to the way os x is layed out. you will love it more! what are you using to run windows? VMware? virtual box? parallels?
        VMware

any suggestions on any other cool mac stuff I should get?

Comment

VMware

any suggestions on any other cool mac stuff I should get?
          mac the ripper (rips dvd's), vlc (plays any type of video file), handbrake (converts videos to any format, ever), songbird (itunes replacement), transmission (bit torrent down loader), you control itunes (coops itunes app)

there are a few more but thats what i can think of for right now.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

well song bird sync with my touch? is it better

Comment

http://getsongbird.com/

check it out for yourself

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

see this is what always happens. windows guys are like "durr fuck mac blah blah". Then they actually get one or at least use one, and they realize they are sick. Bottom line most people who diss mac's either have never used one, or have not used one enough to get used to it.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    see this is what always happens. windows guys are like "durr fuck mac blah blah". Then they actually get one or at least use one, and they realize they are sick. Bottom line most people who diss mac's either have never used one, or have not used one enough to get used to it.
                    i was the same exact way.....

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      truth

do want 27" imac
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        truth

do want 27" imac
                        i LOVE my 24"

but i want a dell netbook for my living room just because its $350

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                          truth

do want 27" imac
                          thats what im getting for office when i get home

dana the dell netbook is the biggest flaming pile of shit I have ever seen... plz do not get

Comment

thats what im getting for office when i get home

dana the dell netbook is the biggest flaming pile of shit I have ever seen... plz do not get
                            yeah? i havent used it, but it would be for just surfin the net. why dont you like it?

Comment

its the hardware.. when i worked at best buy we had to replace the display like once a week because the hard drives would just crash in them. Two of the guys im over here with have them and they both have crashed hard drives after like a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X