well it happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well it happened

it was just a matter of time before my jeep got broken into. They stole my zune, which is weird becuase they didnt look in the center console where my GPS was. Im more pissed about the music I lost, not the zune. I didnt have the music backed up on my PC yet so i gotta re-download all my music.

That sucks man! I try not to keep valuably stuff in my TJ because of how easy they are to break into. I guess they could take my factory stereo if they really wanted to
    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

whoever stole it wont be able to use it. You have to enter a 4 digit unlock code to turn it on. Im sure there is a way to reset it, but I dunno.

Comment

Did they break the glass to get in? That sucks that someone broke into your jeep.

Comment

That sucks. I try to take all of the goodies with me when I park it. I leave the doors unlocked too. If they really want something I rather have them open the door than slash my doors or top.
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

that sucks mike how did they get in?
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Thats awful to hear. Sorry man.
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

sorry dude that sucks. I dont keep anything like that in my car after my roommates car was broken into last year.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I must have left one or more of my doors unlocked, they are manual locks and I have a bad habit of not locking them, so its my own fault. Usually i throw it in the glove box or something but this time i left it out in the cup holder. It was parked on base at the dorms and you would figure other airman would have some fucking integrity and not steal from a fellow airman but i guess not.

Comment

At least yours didn't look like this
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

sucks dude, sorry to hear, damm people

Comment

that sucks mike im sorry
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

im a firm believe in karma. Hopefully someone steals their car.

Comment

Living in suburbia ftw.
                            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

that sucks man... my jeep got broken into infront of my house. ruffeled therw my shit and just took some change touched nothing else???? my doors were unlocked too but like 4banger said rather that than them break my windows i dont really keep n e valuables in my truck n e ways
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                              X