so my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
    the more than likely reset the ECU and cleared the code to get it the fuck out of there. next time, READ THE CODE ON YOUR OWN WHEN ITS ON. autozone and whatever lets you borrow their scanners for free.
    this.

oh and no joke the same thing was happening on my friends legacy..... after her fiance changed the plugs. one of the caps was not on a plug tight... problem solved. and her car was doing the SAME thing and had a blinking check engine light
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      the more than likely reset the ECU and cleared the code to get it the fuck out of there. next time, READ THE CODE ON YOUR OWN WHEN ITS ON. autozone and whatever lets you borrow their scanners for free.
      autozone has the scanner so it can read the code, but it cant tell exactly WHERE the problem is and whats causing it.

and how can i read the code at 11:30 at night? kinda hard when no ones open in that field...
      Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      this.

oh and no joke the same thing was happening on my friends legacy..... after her fiance changed the plugs. one of the caps was not on a plug tight... problem solved. and her car was doing the SAME thing and had a blinking check engine light
      i changed my plugs like 20k ago though haha. when i got them changed the person who did it said one of them was seriously fucked up...

Comment

Originally posted by boobaru View Post
        autozone has the scanner so it can read the code, but it cant tell exactly WHERE the problem is and whats causing it.

that makes zero sense. autozone's scanners not only tell you the code number (i.e. P0420) they tell you what it is.. like "bank 1 O2 sensor below threshold."

yours should say something like "cylinder 1 misfire" or something... than you go from there. its not gonna tell you exactly what to do to fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X