Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in The Shenanigans Forum only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Today's Posts
Member List
Forum
General
The Shenanigans Forum
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
EVERYONE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
8
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
4
5
6
7
8
template
Next
Lawn Guyland
replied
12-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by
Burton58
View Post
I HAVE AN URGENT BREAKING NEWS STORY AND I NEED ALL OF YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LISTEN TO ME.
CANNONBALL!!!!!!!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Zullock Holmes
replied
12-19-2009, 02:44 PM
dude... the gas station is out of gas. no lie. i went there to fill up....... NO GAS.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Magilla
replied
12-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Pedro
replied
12-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by
Burton58
View Post
I HAVE AN URGENT BREAKING NEWS STORY AND I NEED ALL OF YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LISTEN TO ME.
CANNONBALL!!!!!!!
bahahahahahha thats exactly what I was thinking
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Quartney
replied
12-19-2009, 02:43 PM
"you sir...have bad. hair."
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Burton58
replied
12-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I HAVE AN URGENT BREAKING NEWS STORY AND I NEED ALL OF YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LISTEN TO ME.
CANNONBALL!!!!!!!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Quartney
replied
12-19-2009, 02:20 PM
the stores were crazy last night....grrrr....no wonder theyre empty today...surprisingly there was a good amount of people on the roads....most were off to the side into a tree though sadly....
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Lawn Guyland
replied
12-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by
Nick
View Post
EVERYONE REMAIN CALM
NICKKKKKKKKKK HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET HOMEEEEEEEEEE
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Nick
replied
12-19-2009, 02:15 PM
EVERYONE REMAIN CALM
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
DrThunder
replied
12-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Lol, you know whats funny is I'm waiting for the snow to come so I can go christmas shopping. Empty stores FTW!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Lawn Guyland
replied
12-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by
Arundlemcbrundle
View Post
will we survive?
only the strong will survive....
soooo uhhh....
i'm not too sure
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Arundlemcbrundle
replied
12-19-2009, 02:12 PM
will we survive?
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Lawn Guyland
replied
12-19-2009, 02:06 PM
the snow is going to stay forever and nobody is going to be able to leave their houses ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Quartney
replied
12-19-2009, 02:03 PM
WATER BOTTLED WATER HURRY
im sorry "wooder"
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
JoeNitro
replied
12-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Previous
1
4
5
6
7
8
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Leave a comment: