Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVERYONE, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nick
    replied
    hey, who doesnt love the situation???

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    it is.
    don't be upset...how do you think i feel? the sorrentino thing to do is walk around saying 'everybody loves the situation, the girls, they all want the situation'

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    must be a gentile thing
    it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hydra
    replied
    You guys know nothing, I have been working at stop and shop since 12, I'll be here till ten....

    Leave a comment:


  • SillyBoys
    replied
    so...wheres this snow???? cuz i have none....

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    yeah i feel like arguing things
    must be a gentile thing

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    i know..so urgent you get back to rich ASAP
    yeah i feel like arguing things

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    BRING IT ON SNOW. MY GRAND WAGONEER WILL EAT YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    on foot if necessary
    i know..so urgent you get back to rich ASAP

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
    NICKKKKKKKKKK HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET HOMEEEEEEEEEE
    on foot if necessary

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
    Whoever came up with this needs to die. Work has been fucking hell since I got here. Fuck working dairy. I've never seen it so busy and it's not even snowing yet! There was no place to park in the parking lot so I had to park in the back in the woods. While I was walking into work I saw rob zombie and his wife.


    WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? WE NEED MILKKKKKKKKKKKK!

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    Whoever came up with this needs to die. Work has been fucking hell since I got here. Fuck working dairy. I've never seen it so busy and it's not even snowing yet! There was no place to park in the parking lot so I had to park in the back in the woods. While I was walking into work I saw rob zombie and his wife.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    omg noooooooo gas we're all gonna dieeeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
    dude... the gas station is out of gas. no lie. i went there to fill up....... NO GAS.
    theres only 1 station near you? i live in the fucking woods and got 4 in 5 mile radius

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X