Mother tweets about son's death while he's dying in the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOX View Post
    The son who died in the pool was 2 years old. Read below.

""She tweeted throughout Monday. At 5:22 p.m., she posted a message about the fog that rolled in as she worked in her chicken coop.

The emergency call to police came at 5:23 p.m., from Ross' 11-year-old son Kris, said Joe Martin, Brevard County homicide investigator. Ross and her son found Bryson at the bottom of the pool. While Kris was on the phone, Ross performed CPR on Bryson, Martin said.

"Her tweeting had nothing to do with what happened with regard to her son. It was an accident," Martin said, adding that no charges will be filed.""
    Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Accidents happen, to try and say it's because she was twittering is lame. The dumb bitch coulda had a dildo shoved up her twat in the other room and it still would have happened. Would we all be crying about the local fake cock company? No. So shut the fuck up and stop trying to find shit to blame.
    2 year olds need to be watched at all times. Meaning she should have been in the same room... not in a chicken coupe, or shoving a dildo in her twat, or on the computer.
    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Okay, I can agree to blame the mother. I am just not buying into the silly twitter spin they put on it.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Accidents happen, to try and say it's because she was twittering is lame. The dumb bitch coulda had a dildo shoved up her twat in the other room and it still would have happened. Would we all be crying about the local fake cock company? No. So shut the fuck up and stop trying to find shit to blame.
        This is actually something that directly hits home with me. Im not going to tell you my whole life story cuz I know in the end it just doesnt matter to you...

back in the day when aol and prodigy, if you can remember that, came out my mother(that i no longer have a relationship with) became addicted to chatting. Unfortunatly my father made all the familys money and was away on business a lot so I was in charge of taking care of my little sisters at the lovely age of 11 because my mom was basically a zombie to the interwebs... well I couldnt completely control my sisters but I could take care of them the best I could sadly though we could do whatever we wanted because my mom was oblivious to the fact that she had kids so my sisters went up the street without me knowing to ride bikes with there friend( we lived in a town of 68 people what harm could happen) my sister was struck by a truck and rushed to the ER and put in a body cast for several months. I got the call and screamed because I loved my little sister, I YELLED FRANKIE(my sister) got hit by a truck.. my mother proceeded to tell her internet buddies before she got up and told me to calm down(this was the first time i can even remember speaking to mother in months because of her addiction)

Now was it anybodys fault? no, it was an accident, but maybe if better partening had been in play it would of not been aloud and my little sisters wouldnt of been playing in the street without supervision.
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

you win

edit:
          didn't mean to offend you.. just explaining another point of view, is all. Sorry.
          Last edited by Riot; 12-18-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

you win
            Thank you, im going to go update my Twitter now of the victory

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
              Thank you, im going to go update my Twitter now of the victory
              I'll subscribe.
              jk jk i dont know how to tweet?

Comment

me either, i dont even have a twitter. I just recently deleted my facebook too. OH NOES!!! THE WORLD WONT KNOW HOW COOL I AM!

Comment

Working...
                X