Linkin Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkin Park

JW what people here thought of them, i've found myself listening to some of their old stuff lately.

Meant to post a poll, basically i've been listening to Hybrid Theory and i love that cd. I like some of the Meteora songs but i can't stand their latest stuff.
    Last edited by Even; 02-21-2009, 12:11 AM.

been a fan since their first cd. Really like em. Have seen em twice at Project Revolution. Most recently I had tickets to the pit and it was one of the best concerts ive been too. Ive got a guitar pick and a drum stick from em. Love their music.

Comment

Like a lot of their old stuff...mixed feelings on the jay-z remixes, and if there is new out there, yeah havent heard it.
      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

ive liked them since the hybrid theory, although ive never been to a concert, i would love to go to one

Comment

I liked Hybrid Theory a lot while I was younger. Saw them in concert too and it was pretty cool. They preformed with Korn also which was awesome. Meteora was okay. I don't like the new stuff.

Comment

Linkin Park was my Favorite band for the longest time. I never like "Reanimation", and I only like two songs from "Minutes to Midnight". I don't understand why they felt the need to change directions like that, they had a real good thing going with their first two albums, and a sound that was uniquely theirs, now they sound like all the rest of the modern rock bands out there.
            Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
            My "Bucket" Build
            MilitaryJeepers.com
            ‚——P--;===±--= <-
            !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

It wasn't really their choice, Mike Shinoda left the band (i believe to create Fort Minor) and they were never the same after Meteora.
              Last edited by Even; 02-21-2009, 01:04 AM.

Comment

i like em, saw them twice. as everyone said i'm not really a fan of the new stuff
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  It wasn't really their choice, Mike Shinoda left the band (i believe to create Fort Minor) and they were never the same after Meteora.
                  he didnt leave, hes still with them. He just went off and made a CD with some other friends. Chester is about to do the same thing, hes coming out with a CD of his own.

Comment

i love anything/everything linkin park and fort minor have done. HUGE fan

Comment

as far as everyone hating on minutes to midnite, why do you not like it?

I think its a pretty good album, it was alittle bit of a change of style for them. They went from relying on lots of electronic and artificial computerized music, to lots of guitar and drums.

they also went on to sing some softer songs with meaning rather than a lot of the rhyming and rap-ing they had in their old albums.

I wasnt a huge fan of Reanimation though.

Comment

seen them like 4 times. there first 2 cd's just rock M2M is good, more low key but some tracks still kick a$$

Comment

anyone at the project revolution concert in Hartford last summer? There was a riot there and lots of people got pepper sprayed by HPD.

Comment

Linkin Park has some badass music, favorite album is also hybrid theory although i dont mind the rest besides reanimation.
                            99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

I'm a fan
                              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X