Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

current state of the subie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    gracias. donations accepted
    i gives you a cookie

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    i think you just did it cuz you wanted new wheels....

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    Yeah i like the looks of the legacy wheels alot more lol, good luck with getting it all together

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
    WAY better than your old wheels
    i agree. i hated the ADR's but didn't expect to swap them out this way

    Leave a comment:


  • Krazors001
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    it'll look like this but red and black obviously. photoshop?
    WAY better than your old wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    I like the plans Mr. Patrono. I approve
    gracias. donations accepted

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    I like the plans Mr. Patrono. I approve

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    it'll look like this but red and black obviously. photoshop?

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    oh subaru's and snows.










    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    it says it right there
    your head gasket must be leaking causing you to be stupid or you still have jersey on you

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    it's my friend shaw's lesbacy gayt. now it's got a frontmount and coilovers as well.

    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    oooo dan those are my new wheels haha
    ha I know I think they will look pretty good. Seen em on a few bug eye wagons before

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    oooo dan those are my new wheels haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    glocks get 50mpg. and i learned something today
    it says it right there

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    that looks like my friend billies superjew

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    oh subaru's and snows.



    Leave a comment:

Working...
X