Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
    -another jeepforum post......

jkdoggett: can 35's fit under a 4.5 lift?

IDAHOPIONEER: my brother in law has at least 6(inches of lift) and 33's and they fit well. i don't think 35's would have the room to move.
    continuation:

greenxj513: your brother in law is a moron. i'm putting 33's on my 3 inch lift. yes the 35's will fit no problem, with proper trimming.

lurkeryj: that was kinda stupid to say. now you sound like a moron. 33's on a 6" is a good set up with room for tons of flex

...... ohhh and no hate to you dillion........

but hes wrong thats way too much lift as far as i'm concerned.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Jeepforum ownage brings a smile to my face every time
      Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
      My "Bucket" Build
      MilitaryJeepers.com
      ‚——P--;===±--= <-
      !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

i kno, its kinda sad though i have nothing better to do on my day off than get my lawlz from jf

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

its kinda sad that you have to be a keyboard warrior and make an ass out of people for what? just because your into low cog/big tire combo doesn't mean everyone else who goes four wheeling should do the same.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            its kinda sad that you have to be a keyboard warrior and make an ass out of people for what? just because your into low cog/big tire combo doesn't mean everyone else who goes four wheeling should do the same.
            hahahaha dude i'm just bustin some balls over there. i'm not trying to make an ass out of anyone, i lawled at a comment that got a dude crawlin up my ass about it for no reason

i just go on jf to fawk around and people over there take the lightest ball busting so seriously and everyone here knos that......
            Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 02-20-2009, 01:37 PM.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

SSABMUD
              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                I'm not against 6" of lift, I'm against 6" of lift with 5" lift blocks.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

neither am i really..........

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Matt, you got way to go. I have still yet to get banned on JF.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Haha i just saw like 10 minutes ago you got banned from JF for name calling

Comment

Fuck Jeepforum, i quote another person for being an idiot and calling somebody a moron about something they had no clue about, then some kid tried to play peacemaker. I really can't believe these morons sometimes...

Once my ban gets lifted im gonna bring the hammer down

You have been banned for the following reason:
                        you need a time out.

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-23-2009, 12:00 AM

Comment

Working...
                        X