Ruffsfuff Specialities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruffsfuff Specialities

Can you really say anything bad about Ruffstuff? Quality parts, affordable prices, excellent customer service.

Today in the mail I recieved a letter from them with a couple stickers telling about the new parts and whatnot. Also there is a 15% coupon code (FESTIVUS) for anyone interested. Plus, the letter was signed by hand.

I am posting this because it really shows that certain companies are taking buisness personally and strive to make sure the customer is happy and returns. I havent bought from Dan in well over a year, but it still is great to see him send out letters thanking customers for their buisness. Plus, how often do you see the owner personally sign a letter that is being distibuted to countless numbers of people? I think it shows he's going the extra mile.

Thanks Ruffstuff!
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

kudos to ruffstuff, never heard a bad word about them and dan is one to honor his word even when he doesnt need to.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

thats pretty awesome
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Dan has always helped me out on Pirate when I send him PM's, top notch customer service

Comment

DAN IS DA MAN!!!...

seriously, i spoke to him about needing a 14 bolt install kit. he said that he did not have the correct perches at the time, but was able to get the same ones with a smaller curve for a dana 60... also i needed them next dayed and he did it free of charge.. and he personaly got the parts packed and shipped while i was speaking to him. Only problem i have heard (from corey) is a lil slop in the hiem joints on a steering setup... but its not like they make them, and for the killer price its hard to complain.

ballistic on the other hand
          Last edited by justtorchit; 11-30-2009, 02:25 PM.
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

ruffstuff FTW

i called one day with a question expecting to go the usual automated bullshit, but dan picked up the phone, answered my question, and we ended up shooting the shit for like 15 min
            95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

i get shit from him whenever possible

waitin to put my frame stiffys in and they are mucho nicer than any other on the market

well worth the extra 50ish bucks over tnt or tmr or anythin.

and 10 bucks shipping
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
              X