No announcement yet.

freebords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do an impossible wheel, and ill be impressed.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Impossible wheel looks gay as fuck... I can do squats standing on a excersise ball, but that's just me fooling around
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

They're not as easy as standing and going. I couldn't figure it out...but fuck, I can't stand on a ball either.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
          They're not as easy as standing and going. I couldn't figure it out...but fuck, I can't stand on a ball either.
          Only one way to learn dude, go practice till you stop falling on your head
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

in my dorm we have 2 wheelchairs and we have balancing races, it actually really easy to balance on the rear wheels of them and move around on them
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

my friends and I used to do this...

but on the front wheels.
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
              X