• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
    sk8 b4
    really?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

no
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
        Update, I got one of these and it is ritarded fun... Took a while to get it down but I carved up a bunch of hills today. It def works better on smooth pavement, but works fine on less than perfect pavement too. Someone else get one of these things and let's go ride!
        How much was it and where'd ya get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
          ritard

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
            How much was it and where'd ya get it?
            Freebord.com. I bought the downhill version with the upgraded wheels, because I've been snowboarding and skateboarding for over 10 years and figured I would get it down pretty quick. It ended up being around 3 bills, but the ride is worth it! If anyone wants to try mine out let me know and we'll make a day out of it!
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

When I lived in boston guy down the street from me was on the Freebord Sponsored team. He was nasty. My old roomate has one. Im not very good at it. I have a snakeboard that I can ride ok, but the freebord scares me a little. Im use to to eating it on my snowboard, the pavement isnt as forgiving.
              Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
              2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
              2009 Pontiac G8 GT
              2004 Z1000
              1999 TJ

Comment

Im gonna have to try yours out Mike, because i was looking to buy one this spring.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                  Im gonna have to try yours out Mike, because i was looking to buy one this spring.
                  shouldnt you be saving money?
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

need something to cruise on in the down time.
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                      need something to cruise on in the down time.
                      good places near breck?
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Glazier does like to longboard. im sure he could give us a guided tour.

With beer! haha

Comment

used to have one of those now i ride a original apex 37 long board and i also use freeline skates
                          <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t4wD-3-GYCk&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_U S&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t4wD-3-GYCk&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_U S&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDhJDK5ESog&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDhJDK5ESog&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

It's kind of gay someone would actually use "freeline skates"
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

You may be interested in this too. Looks dangerous.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2715877

Comment

Fred, whenever you want to try dude, let me know...

For you other fools, I have a longboard, I ride a sector 9 Hialeah board... This is so much different though. That snowskate thing looks nuts, but freeline skates are the gayness
                                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X