Buffalo Wild Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Wild Wings

Just wondering who has ever been to Buffalo Wild Wings in milford? I've been going every thursday for .50c wing night. I think its delish. Anyone down to go sometime?
    Hench

ATM anyone?

dude! i was there wednesday because i was working in orange....awesome wings man. next time im down there i'll let ya know
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

buffalo wild wings is the shit. sunday all you can eat wings for $12.00 bucks and always deals on beers

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
        buffalo wild wings is the shit. sunday all you can eat wings for $12.00 bucks and always deals on beers
        See thats like the same deal as last night. I had 24wings and I was full. Some people can fucking house wings though. One of the guys i was with last night had 50 and was fine. I was like twat the fawk.

Kai LMK. I'm down
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I have never had there wings but people that have say that they are not that great in comparison to where we all go
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

There are definately better places than there. They are all about the sauce choices, but there isn't that much meat on their wings. I much prefer Archie Moore's and other wing places

Comment

they are just alright. Not the best ive ever had.

Thursday nights here they have bonless thursday .60 cent wings, and tuesdays its .40 cents regular wings. Hot waitresses usually too

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                There are definately better places than there. They are all about the sauce choices, but there isn't that much meat on their wings. I much prefer Archie Moore's and other wing places
                Im a fan of Archie Moore's too. Now that I want wings....
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

BWW is the biggest rip off going. Fucking bud light draft is like 4.00
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

its over rated no doubt.

Comment

One word....SUCKS!
                      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                        I love archie moore's. But next time you guys come up here wheeling, if you don't want friendly's, check out "Wings over Amherst" Great wings. It's like 15 minutes from Mabell, and its on your way back to 91 from rattlesnake. they have boneless or regular, really cheap and a ton of different flavors. and they deliver until 4 in the morning.
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                          I love archie moore's. But next time you guys come up here wheeling, if you don't want friendly's, check out "Wings over Amherst" Great wings. It's like 15 minutes from Mabell, and its on your way back to 91 from rattlesnake. they have boneless or regular, really cheap and a ton of different flavors. and they deliver until 4 in the morning.
                          THeres a "wings over ......" in hamden. Great wings indeed!!

and what RJ said, greatest wings i have ever eaten period archies used to be my favorite but only because of their sauce, i used to bring it into work and put it on our wings till i got yelled at.

All chain places are the same though, BWW are just naked (non breaded) wings, whereas our (hooters) wings are traditionally breaded. Either way they are both deep fried and shaken in sauce, so like i said before its the sauce that makes the wing, esp if its coming from a chain restaraunt.

The place RJ said, not only has an amazingly delicious sauce, but they use huge wings and bread them/season them really well before they cook them. Yeilds a great wing, and you know they're big cause i always get a 14 piece as my whole meal and can never finish it.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

yeah there's wings over everything. I wish there was a wings over dan lawrence. Maybe someday. But they pressure fry and bread their wings. What that means is more calories/goodness and less dryness.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

ryan and i eat wings everyday. well i do at least. but i am down for some delish wings [SiS] wing meet?

Comment

Working...
                              X