Beer in the morning????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer in the morning????

So ive been workin the night shift 630-630 and we go out to "breakfast" a copule times a week to hang out and drink beer. It's the funniest thing to see the look on the faces of a group of old folks at 7 somethin in the morning when they see a group of 6 dudes with 40 bottles buildin up on the table

Would you drink beer that early in the mornin with that shift?>???
    Fuck ya
    85.29%
    Hellls no you drunk
    14.71%

dont even need a weird shift like that to drink at that time
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Ivoted fuck ya, I need a few for the 40 minute drive home so i dont fall asleep

Comment

fuck ya. There's this bar by my school that serves all sorts or crazy beers from around the world. One of them is called a the founder's breakfast stout and its brewed with coffee. I've heard its delicious, but as I am under 21 I have never tasted it or any other kind of alcohol.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

3rd shifters need a place to go after work no different than 1st shift workers.

The local biker bar in Wrightsville, PA used to have dancers at 8AM too.

Not sure if they still do. Of course I was never there, but my buddies that work for Harley were.

Comment

Corey, I work the same shift and do basically the same thing. Not everyday but it helps me relax and get to sleep.
            1950 Willys Trail Rig
            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
              Corey, I work the same shift and do basically the same thing. Not everyday but it helps me relax and get to sleep.
              Well, see that is the thing. You aren't waking up and drinking beer (though RJ sleeps with a hand in a cooler so the moment he wakes a frosty brew is already clutched within his hands), you are drinking after a long night of work, so who cares, drink up.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Everyone needs a little "sleep-aid" of one form or another

Comment

I'd say more than half of the members of this forum are 21-, so maybe not the best venue for this poll?
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                    I'd say more than half of the members of this forum are 21-, so maybe not the best venue for this poll?
                    who gives a crap. you never drank b4 21????

and i voted fuck yeah, surprised?
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      who gives a crap. you never drank b4 21????

and i voted fuck yeah, surprised?
                      Of course I drank beer before I was 21, but only seasoned drinkers/uconn football fans and alcoholics find themselves drinking that early in the morning.

I also vote fuck yeah.

Comment

only seasoned drinkers/uconn football fans and alcoholics find themselves drinking that early in the morning. .
                        he works 3rd shift... its when hes getting out of work
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Easy tiger, I read the post, we can include people that work 3rd shift too.

Comment

I'd say more than half of the members of this forum are 21-,
                            i'd say wrong
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Anyone here older than me (41)? I was drinking in the morning before a lot of you were born

Comment

Working...
                              X