gun ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    Idk if this was directed at me but, I have a 2 bolt actions, 2 pumps, and 2 semi autos all long guns, and I have access to many other guns. I would like to get some thing diffrent and I think a lever gun is what Im going to do.

Phil, Im thinking the 30-30 is whats for me, I want something a little bigger than my biggest gun now(.243) and again something different, plus my sister has a lever action Iver Johnson .22 that I can shoot whenever.
    Sounds good.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
      Idk if this was directed at me but, I have a 2 bolt actions, 2 pumps, and 2 semi autos all long guns, and I have access to many other guns. I would like to get some thing diffrent and I think a lever gun is what Im going to do.

Phil, Im thinking the 30-30 is whats for me, I want something a little bigger than my biggest gun now(.243) and again something different, plus my sister has a lever action Iver Johnson .22 that I can shoot whenever.
      Just saying in general. I also have a .243 Was my first gun(that wasnt a BB gun), ive had it for 14 years now.
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I don't exactly have a Diverse collection. In fact my tastes are very limited.
        Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 10-26-2009, 12:33 PM.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          if you don't like the carry handle.
          not a fan, i do like tactical sights
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
          X