No announcement yet.

ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father owns an auto repair buisness and the time it takes to do simple things on an audi is rediculous...and the parts are in most cases twice as expensive..not to mention they are a pain in the ass to work on!!
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

• i bought a subaru for its awd and styling, not to be travis pastrana..i dunno why my subaru ownership consistently becomes a benchmark for comparison
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
        My father owns an auto repair buisness and the time it takes to do simple things on an audi is rediculous...and the parts are in most cases twice as expensive..not to mention they are a pain in the ass to work on!!
        Subarus arent exactly easy to work on, your information is useless to this debate
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
          Subarus arent exactly easy to work on, your information is useless to this debate
          experience?
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            i bought a subaru for its awd and styling, not to be travis pastrana..i dunno why my subaru ownership consistently becomes a benchmark for comparison
            I just thought thats where you were going with your orginal post broski.

I want an Audi for the same reason, the awd system is 2nd to none and I have always loved the B6 body style. I know if I get a subaru I will want to ralley and then the subi will be in the same boat as my jeep and Ill be looking for another DD

Comment

• Will, nice signature
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I just thought thats where you were going with your orginal post broski.

I want an Audi for the same reason, the awd system is 2nd to none and I have always loved the B6 body style. I know if I get a subaru I will want to ralley and then the subi will be in the same boat as my jeep and Ill be looking for another DD
                lol....fighting the urge is hard..
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                  Will, nice signature

be honored, ive never had a quote in a sig on any forum before. YOURE THAT WORTHY
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

experience?
                    Are you saying im wrong??? Please tell me the subaru is like working on the jeep in the driveway.

Comment

Are you saying im wrong??? Please tell me the subaru is like working on the jeep in the driveway.

i would never compare working on an 00 impreza to working on a dual solid axle vehicle with 1960s tech in it.

just curious to how much work you have done on subarus
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i would never compare working on an 00 impreza to working on a dual solid axle vehicle with 1960s tech in it.

just curious to how much work you have done on subarus
                        I havent worked on subarus, i know they are not easy to work on though. Ive been in shops with people working on them, but have no real life hands on experience working on them. Guess that makes my statement false though but also rules out netrachamp because it was his fathers shop and not his

Comment

but also rules out netrachamp because it was his fathers shop and not his
                          Its his fathers shop that he works at on a regular basis.
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I havent worked on subarus, i know they are not easy to work on though. Ive been in shops with people working on them, but have no real life hands on experience working on them. Guess that makes my statement false though but also rules out netrachamp because it was his fathers shop and not his
                            how often do u spend time in shops with people working on subarus as opposed to netrachamp living with his father who owns a shop that obviously does work on subarus? (that i believe he does work at)

the 2 jobs ive done to mine were easy

weak

also was he comparing that to subarus?

i never told you to buy a subaru instead...people commenting on how audis are a bitch to work on doesnt have any relation to a subaru
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

how often do u spend time in shops with people working on subarus as opposed to netrachamp living with his father who owns a shop that obviously does work on subarus? (that i believe he does work at)

the 2 jobs ive done to mine were easy

weak

also was he comparing that to subarus?
                              I spent 2 years in a shop next to guys working on cars all day and me being the noisey little man that I am always had my face all up in there business.

netra didnt say I WORK in a shop and those audis are a pain when I WORK on them.

Comment

I spent 2 years in a shop next to guys working on cars all day and me being the noisey little man that I am always had my face all up in there business.

netra didnt say I WORK in a shop and those audis are a pain when I WORK on them.
                                if you spent 2 years in a shop next to guys working on cars, youd be a shop mechanic
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X