Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    that is definitely wrong.

you go ahead and find an AWD 2000 A4 with the same miles/condition and less than 3700 dollars, then lemme know what it costs to maintain such a car compared to a same generation subaru

toss in the fact the 1.8A4 (which is i assume what youre pricing against me) is extremely comparable in performance to mine...and not AWD. (FWD)
    I could get very close, you did get a good deal on your car. How many miles was it?

and the 1.8T A4 most of the are quattro AWD, which is a much better AWD system than the subaru as well.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      I could get very close, you did get a good deal on your car. How many miles was it?

and the 1.8T A4 most of the are quattro AWD, which is a much better AWD system than the subaru as well.
      i got it with 180k

much better? debatable,

edit: better overall in a huge general sense? likely. subaru offers a lot of different AWDs, though. and i know audi does as well...picking best AWD is like picking best tire...

and youre going to pay more for an AWD set up a4 as opposed to the cheapest being the fwd.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Why are you so quick to spend money you don't yet have?
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i got it with 180k

much better? debatable,

edit: better overall in a huge general sense? likely. subaru offers a lot of different AWDs, though. and i know audi does as well...picking best AWD is like picking best tire...

and youre going to pay more for an AWD set up a4 as opposed to the cheapest being the fwd.
          Quattro
          $4000

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Quattro
          $4000

$2200

http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/...t=17964&cat=64

Quattro
          $3000

$3000

Comment

• some of those are certainly surprising...dont think i can find prices like that in my area (tri state)
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              Why are you so quick to spend money you don't yet have?
              excuse me? Im looking for a DD, katie and I share a car everyday. Money I dont have? Are you aware of my finance situation and I dont know about it?

Comment

• i personally wouldn't buy an Audi, everyone i know that has them has problems, parts are expensive and working on them is a BITCH. i know there are exceptions and i know you dont want to hear it, but i figure i would just voice my opinion. I'd rather have a Subaru
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

some of those are certainly surprising...dont think i can find prices like that in my area (tri state)
                  3 of the 5 were up by you, 2 in the big New York City and one in Mass.

Comment

3 of the 5 were up by you, 2 in the big New York City and one in Mass.
                    fine

im still riding the maintainability/cost of ownership boat

and id gladly take you up on the performance aspect..that is if you ever bought a 2000 a4..
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      i personally wouldn't buy an Audi, everyone i know that has them has problems. i know there are exceptions and i know you dont want to hear it, but i figure i would just voice my opinion. I'd rather have a Subaru
                      I know a lot of Audis have problems, its generally common problems though between a certain milage and Im aware of what they are. I know 3 people that have A4s with problems, I also know a lot of others that have Audis and have very small problems that are normal in a lot of cars. I dont disagree they do have there problems, but a lot of cars do.

Comment

i personally wouldn't buy an Audi, everyone i know that has them has problems, parts are expensive and working on them is a BITCH. i know there are exceptions and i know you dont want to hear it, but i figure i would just voice my opinion. I'd rather have a Subaru
                        That's the truth

Comment

I'd rather have a Subaru
                          wow, this says a lot.
                          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

fine

im still riding the maintainability/cost of ownership boat

and id gladly take you up on the performance aspect..that is if you ever bought a 2000 a4..
                            lol, ill give you cost. German parts are always more.

Ill take you up on performance, but im only looking for 2004/05s. 1.8T Quattro Ultra Sports.

Comment

wow, this says a lot.
                              See I started a thread to ask for help and I get you some subaru back and bashed!

It works all around for you

Comment

lol, ill give you cost. German parts are always more.

Ill take you up on performance, but im only looking for 2004/05s. 1.8T Quattro Ultra Sports.
                                i have no clue what the numbers are like on that year/setup
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X