No announcement yet.

built a sweet new snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now... are you calling him a chump kid? or are you calling yourself an old man? hahaha
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
      uh no my lift cost more than probably your whole ford ranger queer... theres no blocks or cut tires on my rig only clayton suspension and BFG M/T's

Relax. It's not all about your sick JEEP D00D!
      Joe Nitro was here first, I don't even know who the hell you are, other than some guy with clayton suspension and a redneck flag. Plus, you can't just jump on the inside joke bandwagon and expect us to welcome you with open arms. That'd be like me exclaiming "I'm going to roll!"

Anyways...

Everybody knows the site goes down hill after each person joins.
      MAN THIS SITE WAS SO GOOD BEFORE THAT WTN GUY. WHAT THE FUCK.

^ See what I did there?
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
        now... are you calling him a chump kid? or are you calling yourself an old man? hahaha
        hahaha both
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
          hahaha both
          so are y0u getting aarp mailings yet? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
            hahaha uhh, wut?
            a couple weeks back my friend and I were a this party, and this girl who was with us puked off a second floor balcony. While puking, she managed to fart at the same time. After that it went down hill, she started asking us to kill her and said over and over "why can't I just die?"

Luckily, last night I didn't have to deal with her.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
              a couple weeks back my friend and I were a this party, and this girl who was with us puked off a second floor balcony. While puking, she managed to fart at the same time. After that it went down hill, she started asking us to kill her and said over and over "why can't I just die?"

Luckily, last night I didn't have to deal with her.
              holly shit that is funny
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                wow your hardcore to respond with that quote.. i bet mommy and daddy bought you all your toys. my off the shelf lift and tires seem to get me where i gotta go and thru over what ever i want thanks.. dont be a hater cuz my lift probably cost more than your heep
                Your lift did cost more then my "heep", which isnt impressive since I dont own a heep. Its ok though, Id be more impressed with your "sweet" lift if you built it your self. My partial build thread is on here, check it out, maybe youll learn to build something yourself.
                Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
                2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                2004 Z1000
                1999 TJ

Comment

Working...
                X