built a sweet new snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• built a sweet new snorkel

Last edited by Ktmracer419; 10-16-2009, 07:19 AM.
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

The flag in the back explains it all.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I hate kids who drive around in NORTH FUCKING JERSEY waving a confederate flag around.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

YEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!!

im pretty sure that the confederate flag being flown on vehicles here in CT mean nothing but... "HAY IM A REDNECK, CUZ I WAVE A COOL FLAG" or the tell tail sign for people who hate chocolate
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

not a bad snorkel, i'd ditch the airbox on the end...

Comment

Notice the lack of interior in the front
            1998 XJ.....Finally.
            1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
              YEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!!

im pretty sure that the confederate flag being flown on vehicles here in CT mean nothing but... "HAY IM A REDNECK, CUZ I WAVE A COOL FLAG" or the tell tail sign for people who hate chocolate
              this is the truth, there are a group of kids here in town with lifted fords who believe soemhow that southbury fucking connecticut is somehow redneck
              dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                this is the truth, there are a group of kids here in town with lifted fords who believe soemhow that southbury fucking connecticut is somehow redneck
                thats how it is here too. I just laugh

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Im pretty sure one kid has his trucks tailgate painted as one, i truly lol
                  dirty30

Comment

Comment

I think the dude should zip-tie the air box to a floatie so when the water gets really deep he can submarine

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                        Im pretty sure one kid has his trucks tailgate painted as one, i truly lol
                        A kid I met has his (doorless) ranger's tailgate painted as the confederate flag.
                        -Matt
                        Facebook

Comment

to me there is nothing wrong with a confederate flag... its a flag of the USA... damn northern pansys. i fly that flag on my jeep and you know what more people than you think honk wave and agree with the flag for one or more reasons...

Comment

flying a confederate flag on your car is like flying a second place trophy
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

first of all its not flown on a car i flew it to prove a point that all the Puetericans flying there flaGS on there hoods AND trunks on there spivics is annoying its now being used as a headliner in my truck

Comment

Working...
                              X