i <3 canadia
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
        isnt that the same jeep with the cut tire and the crazy welded block coil lift you posted the other day
        uh no my lift cost more than probably your whole ford ranger queer... theres no blocks or cut tires on my rig only clayton suspension and BFG M/T's

Comment

slow your roll there ignant redneck. he was asking if the original cherokee in the thread was the same as the one from a few days ago.

Yes joe it is the same one
          Last edited by Magilla; 10-16-2009, 02:25 PM.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i give up with you all this site seems to be is bitching bashing and criticism of all other forums... this site has been going down hill since i joined a while back

Comment

every time i see someone running the Confederate flag, I wish I had one of these to run:

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                i give up with you all this site seems to be is bitching bashing and criticism of all other forums... this site has been going down hill since i joined a while back
                easy peezy lemon squeezy, we're all just fucking around. jesus. pull your tampon out.
                Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 10-16-2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: see below.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

i didnt know jesus has to use tampons...

Comment

You were just bashing him for asking if the the original vehicle from the tread was the same one from another thread on here. You misread what was wrote. Now you seem to be the one bitching. Do you really think on a web board with an amalgamation of people everyone is going to see things the same exact way as you? This is the internet and you should not take what people say TOO serious. This is a pretty tight nit group and most of the things said on here are inside jokes. If you see it as going down hill there is no one stopping you or keeping you here besides yourself. It would be nice to see you stay but if you feel that this site is a dieing cause, it is ultimately up to YOU to stay or go.
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

hahaha. im going to edit that so i dont go to hell. hahahahaha

Comment

There was no site bashing, only that fools shitty snorkel and his shitty flag, no mention of a shitty forum was ever made.

Were all about having individual ideas, but flying the confederate flag anywhere in ct is pointless;

our side in the civil war= union
                        relevancy of the confederate flag in ct today= 0.00%
                        dirty30

Comment

RJ, do you ever just SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                            RJ, do you ever just SHUT THE FUCK UP!?!?!?

amen to that that mootless point is over i do what i want to do and thats that i dont need peoples permission or Ok;s to do it.. thats what makes us individuals right?? so how about shitty block lifts lol

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                              Wow.

You got a problem with others opinions (and cant handle it)? Get the fuck out. Pretty sure thats the motto here written somewhere.
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

oh, i wasnt talking about what he was saying. just that he was saying something.

Comment

Working...
                                X