Funny old man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny old man

I had to cover the position of one of our security posts this afternoon. So I'm sitting in the little shack and this guy walks in with a pink slip. Employees aren't allowed to remove anything unless its personal material without documenting it. So the guy hands me his pink slip, I look through the box and it was just a bunch of random shit. When I got up, I happen to be looking at rifle stocks on the computer, which he noticed. We talked about guns for a little bit and he told me everything he had and we bullshitted for a little while.

He informs he took the early retirement package because he knew his days were numbered. I say to him "Your a smart guy for taking the retirement package, you'll be a lot better off than the guys who took the chance". So he opens the door and puts one foot out of it. He says to me "Kid, I'm 62. I like to fish, I live near a lake. I like to hunt, I got a lot of land, and a lot of guns. And you know what? I can still get it up. I love to have sex.!"

So I start laughing. I tried to get the chance to tell him that just made my fuckin day. And before I can say it he says "And I love gettin blowjobs!"

And with that, he left. Probably will never see him again because he retired. But that fuckin old guy made my day.

Kind of a stupid story but oh well.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

wow....that's simply amazing. I hope to be that old man when im older

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Fucking awesome old guy.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Please tell me this was at Hamilton.....I think I know who it is
        1998 XJ.....Finally.
        1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

that? is freakin sweet
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

got to love old people