dumb ass rich people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb ass rich people...

so i went outside my work to have a cigarette and this guy hops in his mercedes and cranks it, nothing happens. keeps trying to crank it, nothing. he gets out and i say "car trouble?" he says "yeah it wont start" i said "well do you want a jump?" he says "no thanks ill just call aaa" i say "are you sure, i can jump it for you" he goes "no i dont think its my battery ill just give them a call" i said "alright well if you want to save yourself some embarassment when the aaa guy gets here, let me jump it for you. And try not to leave your headlights on next time you go to a meeting" the guys headlights were on the whole time and he thought it was a mechanical issue, so i gave him a jump and he was on his merry way. gave me 10 bucks too (i tried to tell him 100 times not to worry about it but he insisted) god i hate dumb rich people
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

At least he was nice enough to give you money, even if it was only $10.

He could have said 'Hey take that cigarette and shove it up your ass', but he didn't.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

that guy just didnt know any better

like phil said. at least he wasnt one of those cocky rich folk
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I watched my friend check some lady's oil at a gas station, and she gave him $20.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

true, but he still looked at me like i didnt know what i was talking about or didnt trust me or something. i was just trying to give him a hand you know? anyways....

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
            I watched my friend check some lady's oil at a gas station, and she gave him $20.
            old people are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
              true, but he still looked at me like i didnt know what i was talking about or didnt trust me or something. i was just trying to give him a hand you know? anyways....

Listen, I get that fucking look all the time when I'm at work. My boss deals with the customers and they think he does all the work, while Jon and I get our balls busted every time he isn't there.

"You sure you guys know?" Yes we fucking know, we are the ones who do the goddamn work. We had some other guy tell us that he wanted my boss to work on the gun. We laughed and said, guess what, it isn't happening, sorry. He looked dumbfounded to say the least. Fuckin Moron.

But our other customers treat us well because they KNOW my boss doesn't do the work.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                Listen, I get that fucking look all the time when I'm at work. My boss deals with the customers and they think he does all the work, while Jon and I get our balls busted every time he isn't there.

"You sure you guys know?" Yes we fucking know, we are the ones who do the goddamn work. We had some other guy tell us that he wanted my boss to work on the gun. We laughed and said, guess what, it isn't happening, sorry. He looked dumbfounded to say the least. Fuckin Moron.

But our other customers treat us well because they KNOW my boss doesn't do the work.
                i get that alot when dealing with customers for mine and my fathers roofing company. they dont think i know anything because im so young, yet im the one busting my balls on their 3 story 30 square roof all day. i run the show just as much as he does, but since im 20 theyre like noooo you dont get up there and do that.. uhhhhhhh yaz i duz

Comment

i work at a gas station so i see stuff like this often

every so often some woman in say a land rover has me put air in her tires and no matter how many time i refuse i end up with $10 tip. Some people regularly give me $3. and one woman works at a knife company and tips me in knives (nice ones too)

Then you have the people who want everything for nothing.

we have this one guy who is really out there. he drives a piece of crap early 90's buick century that looks like it resides under a pine tree. he gets $10 and asks me to check his oil each time. it's black but still there, so i tell him its fine. THEN he asks me to check the pressure in his tires each time. guy is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post

same thing at my work. some customers get pissed when they don't see the seasoned old mechanic working on their car. Truth be told i do about 70% of the work in there.

Comment

one woman works at a knife company and tips me in knives (nice ones too)
                      hahahaha sam: "ok tires are all set" lady: "here, check out this sweet ass cleaver, FTW!" thats awesome

Comment

Who remembers on the trip to RC a while back me checking the oil in a BRIGHT YELLOW dakota with the woman dressed to match her truck and the guido kid.

Oh and no oil was on the dipstick

Comment

I remember this, but was not interested at the time
                          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                            Who remembers on the trip to RC a while back me checking the oil in a BRIGHT YELLOW dakota with the woman dressed to match her truck and the guido kid.

Oh and no oil was on the dipstick
                            Oh man, the Fanta Girl? That was Hilarious.
                            sigpic

Comment

i remember hearing of this

Comment

Working...
                              X