Anyone speak Jap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    I can tell you most eng. jobs are between 54000 and 94000 starting depending on experience
    Thank god I didn't major in music, right.

Wow, thanks for all the useful info. I'll read through the website and let you know if anything looks interesting. This will be my first 'career' position, so it's hard to get your foot in the door when all you have is your degree. I'm not even sure what I want to specialize in yet, so I'm pretty open as far as what my job function could be. My ideal position would allow me to utilize my academic skills as well as my hands-on skills ( I worked as a machinist for the mech. eng. department in college).
    You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
      Thank god I didn't major in music, right.

Wow, thanks for all the useful info. I'll read through the website and let you know if anything looks interesting. This will be my first 'career' position, so it's hard to get your foot in the door when all you have is your degree. I'm not even sure what I want to specialize in yet, so I'm pretty open as far as what my job function could be. My ideal position would allow me to utilize my academic skills as well as my hands-on skills ( I worked as a machinist for the mech. eng. department in college).
      no problem, if you have any other questions just let me know.
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Working...
      X