Anyone speak Jap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone speak Jap?

I dont know if anybody on here does, but sometimes random people do random things lol.

The company I work for is hiring someone that can speak jap to translate training material and make training books for jap people.

Pays $50.00/hr and then some travel OCONUS that would get per diem
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

コディコックしゃぶりたばこです。がけから落ちると死ぬしてください。

Comment

fuck for $50 i'll learn it asap
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I can count in jap. does that help?
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I suck it, and コディコック is a cigarette. When fall from the cliff, die; please do it.

. . . might need to brush up there
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            fuck for $50 i'll learn it asap
            lol, thats what I was thinking, go pick up rosetta stone and get to it

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
              I suck it
              you suck it?

and we were questioning Jon...
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i hear its one of the hardest languages to learn after english
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

Comment

per diem rate for Japan avg out to about $400 a day. So there is an extra $12000 a month on top of your $50/hr. Get to work Dana

Comment

wow who cares if its hard. do it
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                      I dont know if anybody on here does, but sometimes random people do random things lol.

The company I work for is hiring someone that can speak jap to translate training material and make training books for jap people.

Pays $50.00/hr and then some travel OCONUS that would get per diem
                      Are they hiring any engineers? I have my BSME w/a minor in Metallurgy and am actively looking for employment.
                      You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                        Are they hiring any engineers? I have my BSME w/a minor in Metallurgy and am actively looking for employment.
                        There are about 200 positions open, I would say 60% of those are engineer jobs. Thats what I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                          There are about 200 positions open, I would say 60% of those are engineer jobs. Thats what I am.
                          Wait, do you work for NG? I would LOVE to work for them down in Newport News designing the next gen. aircraft carriers. It's just so frickin hard to even get in the door for an interview these days. Do you have prior military experience?
                          You're a ___________

Comment

Wait, do you work for NG? I would LOVE to work for them down in Newport News designing the next gen. aircraft carriers. It's just so frickin hard to even get in the door for an interview these days. Do you have prior military experience?
                            ill tell you what, newport news is a hell hole. I live in hampton .

Comment

I work for AAI Corporation which is a Textron company. They own my company which specializes in UAVs and Advanced Weapon Technology. They own Bell Helicoptor which builds all the helos for the Marine Corp, the president, the osprey etc etc. Then there is Textron its own company, lycoming engines, cessena, ezgo golf carts and like 5 other random companys.

I did 4 years in the Marine Corp.

I can tell you most eng. jobs are between 54000 and 94000 starting depending on experience

then if you are willing to travel thats where you make the real money.

Iraq you make between 160k to 250k depending on exp.

Germany between 400k and 500k depending on exp. Thats including 160k per diem, but you can easily live off 30000k of that in a year.

Everything over seas up to 87600 is non taxable.

There are also many jobs in the US traveling and then you make your base pay plus per diem on whatever area you are traveling too. You can look this up on the GSA web site. just google GSA per diem.

www.aaicorp.com careers.

if you see something you are interested in let me know and I can tell you pay scale when I get back thursday from California.

If you are really interested let me know cuz i get a referal bonus between 2k and 5k. Ill split it with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X