Dear Fred H.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Fred H.

Color me confused, for I am not aware of what your last name it. It seems on normal occasion, when you are mentioned in conversation, either in a serious tone or a jest, your last name changes - either added vowels or consonants, sometimes added syllables and I have heard your last name butchered to a degree where entire words were added in there.

Even on this great forum, I see your last name become such words as 'Hoppsteadertjedaihdgasd' or 'Hoffstreadfrigrigerator'.

I have just consulted a mundane and boring website that plagues our society that most know as Facebook, and according to them, your last name is 'Hoffstaetter'.

I detect lies, lies which blatantly insult my intelligence. How is it that the intelligent and well spoken people of this forum could turn that simple three syllable last name into an amalgamation of letters that hardly conjure up a pronounceable word?

You are hiding a deep, dark secret, Frederick. A secret that must be shared with the community of :sis: so we no longer destroy the fine fabric that strings together the various letters that make up your last name.

Your pal and esteemed Moderator
    'Buffalo Phil' Larocca

PS: I regret to inform you that your jeep still carries with it the Procomp Curse. The only way to rid this curse, is to pass it onto another member of this club by the exact way that I did to you.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Fred Hufflepuff
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Fred Hopschotchenerator.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

HOPSCOTCHUFFERNATOR
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

HOFFLUFFERNUTER
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

The story on freds last name stems from when we are all drunk and calling him with our shenanigans
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

we once made our own beer and called it "hoffmeisterbrau"
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Hoffstapler

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                    we once made our own beer and called it "hoffmeisterbrau"
                    There is actually a beer called hoffbrau haha
                    -Matt
                    Facebook

Comment

1998 XJ.....Finally.
                      1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Its either "The Hoff"

Or Hoff-in-stoffer
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                          Fred Hufflepuff
                          Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Fred Hopschotchenerator.
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                          HOPSCOTCHUFFERNATOR
                          Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          HOFFLUFFERNUTER
                          Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                          Hoffstapler
                          Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          Its either "The Hoff"

Or Hoff-in-stoffer
                          All of these are my last name Phil… what the hell don’t you get?

ALL OF THEM!
                          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

holpelstechinger
                            Originally posted by Fast Orange
                            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                            X