• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too, except its blonde
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      Yea, I agree dana. I always research tons before I buy anything, thats why im always asking these questions. I guess I was trying to determine trailer size off truck because I dont wan to go larger than a 2500 duramax.
      as long as you get bags and a weight destributed hitch (as said b4) i think you should be good with most any bumper pull
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I just looked up a towing capacity chart and 2500HD vs 3500HD get better tow rating.

I want to pull a fith wheel, doesnt that change the tow, like is there a formula to figure out how much you can tow by fith wheel?

disregard I found the specs I was looking for
        Last edited by Saharicon; 10-08-2009, 12:22 PM.
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

An old fart I know pulls a goosie with 2 yj's on it a few times a year up and down the east coast with a 2500 duramax... yes its bagged, but he has no problems doing it and is verry happy with the setup
          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            as long as you get bags and a weight destributed hitch (as said b4) i think you should be good with most any bumper pull
            fo sho i pull a 15000 lb trailer with my hitch no problems every year. except when some asshat wired the trailer brakes to the turn signal.
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
            X